Thread: Projecting again. Listening to bugs.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Projecting again. Listening to bugs.

After nearly six months without a single projection, I finally had an outing a week or so back. I am curious sometimes what motivates my projected astral self, whatever he is, because after moving away from my body I went outside (it was late, maybe midnight) and floated up into the trees outside my door. I recall wanting to inspect the micro world so I stopped between a big oak and some other tree sitting side by side and I locked in place and listened to the insects deep within the trees vibrating as they ate and went about their business.

About four or five days later my son was out moving some cut wood from a different downed tree and came across this excellent example of some burrowing beetles. Pic attached.

I wonder if I was hearing their astral equals that night.

Soulastral bugs.jpg
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Re: Projecting again. Listening to bugs.

This sounds so wonderful to me!

When I was a child, I always felt that God lived in trees. I mean, I felt like a tree was the perfect example of God, I guess (hard to explain; I was a weird kid, and I"m a weird adult). You can look at the leaf of a tree and see all the veins, and life is coursing through them all. The tree is home to countless other lives, birds, small mammals, insects, spiders, etc. And a tree has a particular kind of life essence (in the New Testament, the word is "zoe"; in the Old Testament the word is "chay" or "chaya", but I'm afraid I don't know the word in any other language, and the English word "life" is too vague and imprecise) that I've been able to perceive since I was a child (although as a child, I didn't know what I was perceiving; I just liked to be around and in trees).

I'm sharing this with you because what you described really touched me. Creation is Self-creating. The Creator is the Creation. Nowhere is that more evident (to me, anyway) than in trees.

May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Glad that you've projected again, Soul! Do have a close look at the photo again. Is it just me, or does the design etched by the beetles look like a picture of a tree?

Very cool.

Wow, LPCF, you are right on with the tree thing. Amazing coincidence, huh? Or maybe not so much coincidence...

Soul
    Know Thyself

ButterflyWoman...I completely agree on the trees. There are far too many spiritual analogies, metaphors, and whatnot. I love trees, especially those ancient, white sycamore trees that look like holy souls.

No. I will not stop being a sentimental mystic.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post
    I will not stop being a sentimental mystic.
    Nor should you have to.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.