Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Collective Unconscious

Re: Collective Unconscious

Another thing that helps me is to make meaning mindfully , to rest in the experience of being shaped and guided, to know I have been given opportunity to help. I invite Spirit to my work. It also helps me a lot to know there are others like me.

I like to think that the universe moves me where I need to be, presents me with the opportunities I need, but I still need to take the initiative and act on them. It's a strange and wonderful place and I'm still pleasantly surprised every day of my life. There is so much to see, all I can keep trying to do is increase my scope of awareness and catch as much of it as is possible.

It also helps me a lot to know there are others like me.
    I'm also glad at the prospect that I share this universe with people of a similar disposition.

Blog Entries

You know, I used to search for evidence of others who had gone down this path, had similar experiences, etc. I do still sometimes ask if anyone else has had such-and-such experience, just out of curiosity, but ultimately, it no longer matters if anyone else in the history of humanity has been there and done that in similar ways to me.

As it happens, history is full of records of mystics and others who have had similar experiences, have come to a similar view, see the things I see, etc. They may express it differently, and use different terms, and their descriptions and teachings will be necessarily flavoured by their personality, culture, the historical setting in which they lived, etc., but it does become clear that we're all really talking about the same kinds of things. The Buddha, the Christ, the Apostle Paul, various saints and mystic of different traditions (Christian, Hindu, Buddhist, etc.). It doesn't take long to recognise the ones who are on a similar path, even if I sometimes have to get past their cultural and personal filters and biases. Even a famous musician, my favourite Beatle (George Harrison) wrote and said things that I see and recognise. So folks "like me" are everywhere, and I know this now. I don't really have the need to seek them out. They turn up now and then in my reality, because I intended that to happen, but I really don't feel like I "need" it now. I just like it.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

This quote just came into my awareness. I totally, utterly get it, just completely grok. I think it was a kind of confirmation for me to get this quote right at this time. Thought I'd share it.

"Teach us to care and not to care. Teach us to sit still." ~T.S. Eliot
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

yeah, kinda says in words exactly what your avatar expresses without words. TY
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2