Thread: Crystal Technology

Crystal Technology

For some reason, I said something this week to myself or in a prayer I would find something amazing. Suddenly, I got a burst in imagination and creativity. It is most likely me bringing back crystal technology.
    Usually nowadays they use crystals for mostly healing and wear it on them because it does have some special effects I cannot explain to this day. Anyways I think I found a breakthrough with something to do with all types of crystals like Kyanite, Quartz and such. Some type of power source. Much better and safer than nuclear power sources. Anyways I got to work on it and I will probably post my findings on here. Maybe even if I find out, I would give prototypes out to some people.

Re: Crystal Technology

Crystals are working with consciousness.
    Technology is the thing that consciousness chooses most.
    Do crystals help to create new frequencies and paradigms? Yes. My favourite is the alchemy of trust - all trusted evolution, you know, so it's a matter to be dealt with formally.

When people leave energy waiting around I clear it, realise the truth it choose, and get on with manifesting the thought-forms that become perfect. Perfection, by the way, is nothing other than a problem-free personal situation - and I mean, manifesting perfection is as quick and easy as solving any troubles in crystalline light/consciousness. It is subtle; who does not want beauty trusts it unconditionally. The world is always growing.

On the topic of crystals and technology, here's an idea - lab-grown quartz is crystal clear, so that's nice, to make the crystal crystal clear crystal, and also you could add other ingredients as well to make different sorts of crystal, for different mystical crystal power you have crystals, crystal power for your mind to discover then you'll find where crystal power true (that's not mystically cryptic, it's just silly).

Blog Entries

Not picking on you but "Technology is the thing that consciousness chooses most."- technology is nothing more than applied consciousness. Did you mean human consciousness uses technology? Otherwise I don't understand.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Not picking on you but "Technology is the thing that consciousness chooses most."- technology is nothing more than applied consciousness. Did you mean human consciousness uses technology? Otherwise I don't understand.
    All of the above.

It could be found that consciousness results in consciousness. Technology is the paradigm shift which supposes that. Now, assuming that there is more to religion nowadays than truth-love-force... consciousness itself might be heading somewhere else. Experiences such as "hate can only serve you" and "wonder is a master's worst," or "attention is the truth about joy" - it's all in the astral itself already, according to my projections. I am saying - use of technology creates new spirituality. Whether or not spirituality creates technology back - well of course.