Thread: Boosting signal, reducing noise

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Boosting signal, reducing noise

Lately I've been working (if it could rightly be called that) on my intuitive abilities. Last week I gave a friend a first unofficial psychic reading, an event that surprised the heck out of me. I've never done this, but in short, most of the images I got surrounding this person were in fact related to his life in some manner. Some of these images were distinct: a violin, a lizard, two cats, an old family photo--all meant something of varying importance. These were clear signals.

On the other hand, I had considerable "noise." About 40% of images that surfaced were random and meaningless and I quickly moved on, stating clearly that I had no idea how accurate signal and noise both merged together and that I didn't know how to separate, so I just shared what came to mind.

So forum members, anyone out there have thoughts on this, or how we can boost signal while reducing noise?

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Re: Boosting signal, reducing noise

Practice, practice, practice.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Re: Boosting signal, reducing noise

Yeah, pretty much what CFT said. It just takes time and practice. The more you do it, the better you get at tuning out or at least disregarding the extraneous noise.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.