Thread: lost opportunity

1. lost opportunity

I haven't projected in awhile.. and truth be told. my focus has been more so on my new baby than on astral enlightenment. it's been a year or so since I've last been out. I've been successful a handful of times with one very crystal clear OBE.

that being said. last night I couldn't sleep well for some reason. and when I finally did get to sleep. I caught odd things in my dream, one right after the other. finally, I jumped in my dream and flew. I don't normally tend to fly in my dreams, and whenever I catch myself flying it is almost always a trigger for me. I realized I was dreaming and at that moment, a woman's face appeared through thick clouds and I want to say she "guided" me to fly backwards in a loop. I remember feeling a rush of warmth and the word trust appeared in my head. I trusted the warmth and safely flew upside down. I don't understand what happened next:
    immediately after- I heard the loudest roaring. continuous and rattling. I was in sleep paralysis. I was acutely aware that my physical body was facing downwards and my eyes were closed. yet I felt like I was facing upwards with my head turned to the right facing my mirrored wall. (mind split) I knew it was dark (night time) yet I kept seeing flashes of daytime in the mirror Inwhich I was looking at the side of my naked self looking away. this flashed image happened 3 or 4 times. then on the last time I, in the mirror, snapped her head to look straight at me. I think I was startled and my vision snapped to he ceiling. my ceiling was dark blue, same color as the rest of my walls (it's normally white) and there were these little squares of black and white that were vibrating and pulsating and moving in the same rhythm as the roaring. for some reason.. I was freaked out. I remember thinking that all I wanted to do was to move. to see my baby. to wake up and be out of this. then I heard very loud and clear over my left shoulder, in a somewhat frustrated voice. "wait! don't. just don't" and then kind of let out a groan. I felt freedom in my side then kind of my arms and my vision was brought back to my physical eyes. except I could see my husbands sleeping face facing upwards and a second face turned staring at me, eyes open. then I finally came to and could move myself and orient myself.

...and I was soo pissed off. -_-

why did this animalistic fear come out of nowhere? I knew what was happening. I welcome the opportunity to step out and explore! I've spent soo many years and so much time attempting and trying every method u set the sun! I've been successful. I've been out. why did I freak out? what was this primal fear response that I couldn't get over??

anyone been here? anyone know what's going on?

was the voice a guide trying to help me out???

why's everybody staring at me??

Blog Entries

Re: lost opportunity

Looks like astral feedback. Your half- projected realtime body was more than likely hitting up your instinctive fear 'intruder alert' response, and more than likely turned into a warning scream from your subconscious. That can happen to anyone, new baby or not. It does happen at least once, and not always the first time, so when you think you've 'seen it & done that', it happens and baffles you, because it's not a 'rational' fear- it's like a tickle in the fear part of the amygdala which can be hard to deal with.

BTW, the care of a new baby is an intensely spiritual experience, especially when they start sleeping through the night..
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.