Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A few walkabouts.

Re: A few walkabouts.

Next session. The rain drop.
    age. Can't remember.

Climbed out through window and up on to the roof. Very gecko like. On the roof I attempted a small jump, but shot straight up at quite a speed. There were storm clouds up above and as I was approaching them I was loosing momentum. This bit may have been an "Alice in wonderland" effect, I got within a meter of a particularly dense cloud and I watched a water droplet condense, very beautiful to see. As it fell, it struck me in the face,quite jarring, causing me to fall back to earth. I blacked out on the trip down.

End of session.

First projection related occurrence in months. It was quite early in the morning, I had just got up and had a wander around the house and went to lay back down. As I was lying their and I felt all the familiar sensations, then the vibrations kicked in. I was lying on my side and could here this crackling, electrical sound coming from behind my head, about a foot behind. Prickly sensation on the back of my neck. I pushed forcing the vibrations to pick up in intensity. Blacked out, next I found myself standing in my kitchen with the curtains billowing, thought someone had broken in. Got very dreamy after that, a lot of wandering around my back garden looking for intruders.

Haven't had anything for so long, I was quite happy. These tend to happen in batches and my ability to induce a projection usually picks up when these spontaneous ones occur. Might try on the weekend for a self induced one, who knows might work.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.