Thread: Depression meditation

Blog Entries

Depression meditation

Hello guys. I come here with a new thread I just thought of now. I remember times of when I was very depressed. I remembered I could care less about that world, that nothing else mattered. At those times I had not realized much that maybe I could have implemented it into some type of meditation. On another forum, someone wise told me that depression is repressed anger. This could be a tension. This tension could be used when in meditation to instantly become relaxed and not depressed. Let those thoughts of depression flow right through. Those moments become a trauma to you and you may feel like crying which is what I did, but soon enough you will start to feel a load getting lifted. I felt all the tension in my body gone. I entered void meditation a little later after that because the thoughts went through my head at an extremely fast rate that I felt kind of tired, but used my force of will to keep myself up. I will explain more probably in another thread.

Blog Entries

Re: Depression meditation

Quote Originally Posted by GMAN12 View Post
    On another forum, someone wise told me that depression is repressed anger.
    I would agree with this. And I speak with extensive experience of both repressed anger (rage, even) and severe depression. Once I worked through and released all the anger (which took some time and was not pleasant, but it was necessary), the depression stopped being an issue.

The system of allowing the depression to flow sounds pretty useful to me, actually. Could work well for a lot of people.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Re: Depression meditation

Meditation is a good technique to beat the depression.
    I have personal experience of controlling my stress and depression through the meditation and yoga workouts.
    It keeps your mind relaxed and improve it efficiency to perform different tasks.

adamprowse boot camp
    Last edited by Robust; 4th January 2014 at 10:50 AM.
    Adam Prowse Personal Trainer
    2/539 High Street Maitland
    New South Wales 2320, Australia