Thread: How does psi skills help you?

JediKaren Guest

How does psi skills help you?

I'm going to write an article on the different uses of psi, but I would like you hear your ideas. What skills do you use and how in your daily lives? Where do you use these skills? ex: school? home? work? shopping? Any warnings or tips? The more creative, the better.

Scorpyn Guest
    I don't really do this myself, but I'm convinced that empathy related psi stuff would be rather useful when dealing with animals.

JediKaren Guest
    it is

Air3 Guest
    Hi,

When all is said and done I find that having these skills/experiences has shown me that you can find possibility in every single day - that there really is more to life than just what we see. This in it's self makes you feel connected to and excited by life.

That's my 'higher' usefulness view.

On a more mundane/superficial level... I've found that it comes in quite handy when you're friend is holding both choices of DVD in either hand behind thier back and you want to ensure you pick the one you wanted to watch! hehe

sash Guest
    I've been thinking about this for a while and I believe psi interacts at various levels of being. The type where your hands vibrate with energy is what I mainly use for healing and energy exchange, as well as chakra activation, kundalini, energy-based meditation, internal energy transfer and astral projection.

The more subtle type which ties into the essence of existence is what I use for most other applications. In essence it is as being connected to the source. Thus I can feel the reality that exists (rather than see it, as such when I sit in the park I can feel the trees and grass and how it feels to be them and everything around me rather than being an external agent).

This experience extends to gaining information between more subtle energy exchanges such as peoples thoughts, motives, feelings, and intentions -- as well as being able to change them if needed.

I guess psi awareness brings about direct awareness of I in contrast with the greater reality. This is encompassing of so much that I cannot begin to describe it, but in general this has been the most fruitful experience I have had with psi related energy.

chips Guest
    when you increase your psychic ability, it is possible that your intuition (a basic psi-skill) will also increase and your intuition could warn you about things

escogido Guest
    I use 'psi' skill development to get energy outside*not inside my energy body so I wouldn't feel blockages pain in my arms.Quite valuable because the pain is quite annoying.Personally to 'not feel pain' I need to spend 2 hours of training.The funny thing I have to extend practing time in order to feel no pain.After that I can do relaxation without hesitation.hehe

oath Guest
    I create psi balls and program them to do my bidding all the time, wether it be an extra bit of luck when im playing cards or getting my boss to give me a much needed and deserved raise. oh and I tend to make things "invisible" a lot. I call it magic though, not psi

Edit: Sometimes I put shields up for when I sleep and notice better dreams and remember them better as well. Theres really no end to what you can do, just depends mostly on wether or not you feel like doing it in the first place. I have another friend on msn chat who was looking for a job for months and I told him recently that he should just cast a spell. He did that and had a job the next day.

Dont tell anyone, its a secret