Thread: issue regarding giga salt bath

1. issue regarding giga salt bath

With giga salt bath as suggested by Robert, the water used would be very salty . As such, I have concern
    regarding the safety of its application. My question is if such salty water were to accidentally enter into the
    eye, could it then cause damage to the eye ? Anyone, please give your opinion/comment to this safety issue.

Thanks

Blog Entries

Re: issue regarding giga salt bath

Your tears are actually saline, you know. Salt water is used in medical settings to cleanse wounds, it's given intravenously for dehydration, and it has a lot of other uses. Plenty of eye washes are saline based, as well (along with ear washes, nasal washes, etc.). Using highly salinated water can sting if you get it in your eyes, but it won't hurt you or do any damage. Best option is to just try to keep it out of your eyes, and keeping it out of your hair isn't a bad idea.

Personally, I prefer epsom salts to standard salt. Epsom salt is what is used in flotation tanks, and it's got similar properties to sodium salts, but it's gentler on your hair and skin.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.