Thread: Encounter with strange being. Need advise

Encounter with strange being. Need advise

So I bought a large beautiful labrodoite crystal and I put it in salt for three days then in the sun and under the moon for three days. I wore it inside my bra on my heart chakra for a week or so.

Then I placed on my brow chakra and meditated not much happened but the second time I went into a trance and heard this heavy breathing in my right ear. I thought oh at last some connection, then felt this being on top of me. It had claws and scraped my leg. I managed to throw the stone off my head by tossing my head to one side. I was stil so tired I went to go into a sleep mode again and it felt like a stick scratched me all the way down my left torso.

So I got up and carried on with my day. I was not scared this was not sleep paralysis which I have encountered many times. I no nothing about stones, I read this would help me this type of stone but now I am wondering if this stone is a portal or was it because I put it on my brow chakra?

Any thoughts welcome

Re: Encounter with strange being. Need advise

I would hate to post any wrong advice here, so I'll keep my teeth together, But good job on not getting scared.

Crystals can definitely attract beings, good and bad. It's fair to say this one isn't the best one for you. And yes, very good job on not getting scared. I find my loss of fear is one of my greatest qualities... It's worth thinking about.

I have this saying I go by, "Be careful who you let into your home." Crystals included. They do have the capacity to open doors. I feel crystals are a bit out of my league though. Maybe I will begin using supplements i.e. crystals, once I have a better grasp on my own "crystal" in my brain. Really, I don't think crystals are needed. There's nothing one can't do without a crystal. Nevertheless, they are fun and can activate some interesting things.

Just to provide alternatives: What makes you sure that it was the crystal at all? Maybe it was coincidence and would have happened anyway?
    This collector of useless clutter.

Today thank you great advice, and yes Sinera I can't rule that out. I have been reading that you should ask a crystal if you can work with it as it chooses you. I have no feeling at all from the stone but I am still sleeping with it under my pillow. I have no gut feeling about this, no compass. I will give it more thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyeswideopen View Post
    Today thank you great advice, and yes Sinera I can't rule that out. I have been reading that you should ask a crystal if you can work with it as it chooses you. I have no feeling at all from the stone but I am still sleeping with it under my pillow. I have no gut feeling about this, no compass. I will give it more thought.
    I've stopped experimenting with crystals, just have one left under my bedsheet, it's a Schorl, which is said to be the VERY best one to deflect ANY negative energy. So I kept it. The other pendant which I only wear is a body-field improving Q-Link around my neck, (day and night). That's it for me now.

Still, I remember how to 'treat' crystals as I read a lot and tried a lot. You might already know this anyway, but if you bought this as a new one it is maybe advisable to hold / rinse it under lukewarmwater to "de-charge" it from possible bad energies incurred, and then for most crystals you "re-charge" them either by putting them out into the sunlight (not for all) or by "loading" them by contact with e.g. quartz crystals.

You can find a lot of info on how to "treat/prepare" a certain stone with which procedure on many crystal sites. I assume you know this already but I just state this here in case you didn't know.

Moreover, I believe you do not have to ask it, but just hold it in your hand and charge it with your will, maybe that works better - because you're the boss, not the crystal (just guessing though).
    This collector of useless clutter.

7. Re: Encounter with strange being. Need advise

I can be a huge scaredy cat sometimes and I am sooo happy I have not had to deal with anything of that matter. For me, I always sage my new crystals and even go as far as saging my area before I meditate sometimes. I like to lay down so I completely smoke my bed with it and the smell helps my will and my fear. I actually collect and have a good bunch and I have felt none of them have ever brought to me anything I wouldn't like, I don't see why they would they are useful tools for us to use to me.

I have put it with my rose quartz on the window sill for now. I always smudge with sage every two weeks but I like the idea of smudging before meditation. I am going to continue with this crystal and see how it goes. When I first touched it it was full of vibration, so I will keep cleansing it. I also read that I should put it in my garden in the earth for a week or so. I am sure mother earth would be a good place to start.