Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kundalini Program

Blog Entries

Re: Kundalini Program

Quote Originally Posted by GMAN12 View Post
    I think that over the years, it is getting easier and easier for people to awaken because more people are aware and the vibration is higher.
    It's more likely that it's just easier to find like-minded people on the internet. The internet allows for some extremely small groups of people around the world to find each other, in a way that has never before happened in human history. I really don't think there are more awakened people than there have ever been; they're just slightly easier to spot (and even then, full awakening is rare).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

True. I think that fully awakened people live in a lucid dream where they can literally do anything. Is that how it is?

Blog Entries

That's not a bad description. But learning how to manipulate the environment/reality is something that takes a while. Or at least, that's been the case for me. I am lucid pretty much all the time (unless I want to slip out of it and play along with the dream scenario, which I often do because I'm already here, may as well get into it), but precisely how to consistently alter the reality is something I haven't mastered. Awakening is really and truly only the beginning of a different journey. It's definitely not an end to itself. And even awakened, you still have things to do in the material storyline/reality you've created for yourself. At least, I do; I haven't worked out how to change my reality so that I don't have an infinite supply of laundry that needs to be washed....
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

I feel the same way about the laundry. So what if someone finishes their storyline, but asks if they fulfill another mission while still living on earth or atleast having a little fun before going back? I've heard of people dying at will at very old ages. Some in the bible I've read lived up to 900 years. It was amazing.

Blog Entries

I feel the same way about the laundry.
    I did actually mean literal laundry. But it works really well as a metaphor, too.

So what if someone finishes their storyline, but asks if they fulfill another mission while still living on earth or atleast having a little fun before going back?
    No idea, but you assume that there is some central authority you can ask things of. I can no longer see or experience anything of that sort. I'm not saying that's not a valid experience, but it's certainly not a universal one. As far as I can see, Creation is the Creator, and it is Self-Creating. That is, WE are the authority (because the illusion that we are separate beings at all is an illusion). We ARE creation, we ARE the Creator.

But I may be misunderstanding what you're asking. Still, that was a pretty eloquent rant, and I'm gonna leave it.

Blog Entries

I like your post! Also I meant literal laundry too. I got tons of clothing needed to wash and dry all day long. I never thought of it that way. I always forget we are all one. I guess another reason why black magic comes back to you is because you are casting it on yourself. The white magic also comes back to you because you helped yourself out. I have lots of unlearning to do!

Blog Entries

It doesn't make sense to me that if I say I am awakened, I really am not, but me saying it a thousand times, I am a bit more awakened. Me saying it a million times, I will be awakened..... I got a strange feeling typing that.

Blog Entries

Also I meant literal laundry too.
    There's a famous Zen saying: Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water.

For my life, it's more like "do laundry, cook meals". Also, "drive people to train stations, schools, and similar locations" but that's not as snappy, yanno?

I have lots of unlearning to do!
    We all do. This is really what it's about. The awakening process is subtractive, in that you lose your beliefs (in a good way!), your attachments to your ideas and thoughts, all of that. It's usually a pretty long process, because the unwinding of a complex personality is not something that normally can be done in one fell swoop (apparently, it does occasionally happen that way, but I have never seen it, nor have I experienced it, so it remains hearsay ). What happens is all those layers of wrappings and trappings of the I-me-mine personality you think of as your identity get stripped away, and the more that happens, the more you can see what you truly are.

Blog Entries

It doesn't make sense to me that if I say I am awakened, I really am not, but me saying it a thousand times, I am a bit more awakened. Me saying it a million times, I will be awakened..... I got a strange feeling typing that.
    "You" can't actually be awakened. Awareness becomes aware of Itself, through you. You are a vessel, a shell, a character in a very complex soap opera, and a figment of Creation's imagination.

It's also not the case that if you say you're awakened it means you're not. That's a bit of a misnomer. What's more accurate is to say that usually when you THINK you're awake, you find out that you're still dreaming, at least sometimes. It's an ongoing process. It doesn't generally happen instantly, or even permanently. Lots of times people wake up a bit and then fall back asleep (just like lucid dreaming, really), or wake up for a little while and then doze off again for a while, and when you do wake up, it's a process, just like waking up from literal sleep. But, truth is, it's almost impossible to know for certain when and if you are actually fully awake. I can't say that I am. I am mostly, and I am most of the time, but who knows? Could be another of Maya's veils. I did get a period of many, many signs and messages and understandings that I'm awake enough (for what, I don't know) and that it's time to go on with the business of BEING awake, but, again, could be an illusion.

The good thing is that you get to where you know it doesn't really matter. It just is what it is, and will be what it will be, and there's nothing to be done about it one way or the other, so you just let the river take you where it will and try to enjoy the scenery along the way, and take your cues from the flow of the river.

Awakening is just one of the infinite games that Consciousness plays with Itself. It's not better or worse than any other game, just more uncommon.

So, yeah, whatever. (A few years ago, I would never, ever have believed I'd say that and mean it. I used to be the most uptight, fearful, wannabe-controlfreak you can possibly imagine. And now I'm just like, yeah, whatever, just going where the flow takes me, it's all good... I admit, I like it better this way. Much less stressful.)

Honestly, I don't talk about this stuff that much any more, because people are often confused by it. It comes across all weirdly guruspeak and stuff, and people have this idea that being awake means something amazingly spiritually superior or something. I don't actually think that it is, though. It is DIFFERENT, to be sure. It is strange, compared to the usual variety of life experiences. But I don't think it's "better", really, I mean, it's just an experience, and it's one that Consciousness has had before (though it's always different because the vessels are different), so it's not even unique. I'm just this weird woman from a dysfunctional family and who has had mystical and metaphysical experiences all her life, and now lives happily in the suburbs with some kids and a husband and a cat, you know? I'm still me. I don't think I'm superior to anyone else, just really, really different from most of them.

Blog Entries

I feel different from everyone around me, but the experiences I heard about other family members makes me feel right at home

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast