Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kundalini Program

IA56 Guest

Re: Kundalini Program

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    "You" can't actually be awakened. Awareness becomes aware of Itself, through you. You are a vessel, a shell, a character in a very complex soap opera, and a figment of Creation's imagination.

It's also not the case that if you say you're awakened it means you're not. That's a bit of a misnomer. What's more accurate is to say that usually when you THINK you're awake, you find out that you're still dreaming, at least sometimes. It's an ongoing process. It doesn't generally happen instantly, or even permanently. Lots of times people wake up a bit and then fall back asleep (just like lucid dreaming, really), or wake up for a little while and then doze off again for a while, and when you do wake up, it's a process, just like waking up from literal sleep. But, truth is, it's almost impossible to know for certain when and if you are actually fully awake. I can't say that I am. I am mostly, and I am most of the time, but who knows? Could be another of Maya's veils. I did get a period of many, many signs and messages and understandings that I'm awake enough (for what, I don't know) and that it's time to go on with the business of BEING awake, but, again, could be an illusion.

The good thing is that you get to where you know it doesn't really matter. It just is what it is, and will be what it will be, and there's nothing to be done about it one way or the other, so you just let the river take you where it will and try to enjoy the scenery along the way, and take your cues from the flow of the river.

Awakening is just one of the infinite games that Consciousness plays with Itself. It's not better or worse than any other game, just more uncommon.

So, yeah, whatever. (A few years ago, I would never, ever have believed I'd say that and mean it. I used to be the most uptight, fearful, wannabe-controlfreak you can possibly imagine. And now I'm just like, yeah, whatever, just going where the flow takes me, it's all good... I admit, I like it better this way. Much less stressful.)

Honestly, I don't talk about this stuff that much any more, because people are often confused by it. It comes across all weirdly guruspeak and stuff, and people have this idea that being awake means something amazingly spiritually superior or something. I don't actually think that it is, though. It is DIFFERENT, to be sure. It is strange, compared to the usual variety of life experiences. But I don't think it's "better", really, I mean, it's just an experience, and it's one that Consciousness has had before (though it's always different because the vessels are different), so it's not even unique. I'm just this weird woman from a dysfunctional family and who has had mystical and metaphysical experiences all her life, and now lives happily in the suburbs with some kids and a husband and a cat, you know? I'm still me. I don't think I'm superior to anyone else, just really, really different from most of them.

BW, you do say it very well, might add that the "suffering" has ended when seeing through it for what it is and was....to also understand that how awful and horrible it is, I do know, everyone is doing theire best what they are able too, many time´s it does not feel or seam that way, but if you think your self in total chaos, and you try to articulate life from there, it will be very hard, so I can see today from what "chaos" people are in, still, and from this I understand theire expression and behavings...you can´t hate anyone when you know everyone is doing their best all the time, even they are hitting you or spitting on you, they do their best to cope in life....I know this do not make so much sense, and it is not easy to express every level, the "lower" levels are most difficult to cope with...and as "higher" up in layers you get more easy it get´s because it will be more calmer and more nicer and more kinder....

Keep up the good work folks

Love
    ia

You got a way of saying things ButterflyWoman, makes me smile and think.

. But learning how to manipulate the environment/reality is something that takes a while. Or at least, that's been the case for me. I am lucid pretty much all the time (unless I want to slip out of it and play along with the dream scenario, which I often do because I'm already here, may as well get into it), but precisely how to consistently alter the reality is something I haven't mastered.
    On this note, I don't reckon I'm awakened and wouldn't say if I was. I do however (have for most of my life), hear and feel the universe talking to me, through events and occurrences (still waiting for a big voice in the sky). Sometimes I "hear" this universe better than others, sometimes I don't want to listen (petulant child that I am).

Changing the universe or my reality can sometimes work surprisingly well. I often find I have to position myself in the path of least resistance to effect the changes, but they generally happen. Sometimes just a small request (bordering on subconscious) is needed. The universe gives me a thump here an there, reckon I deserve it sometimes. I do feel though a love in everything it does (sentimental garbage?).

Butterfly Woman, I don't think when you talk about your experience is confusing and I certainly don't think it's weird. I actually find you very interesting and would love to know more in depth stories. Perhaps the audience was way back, now there are so many people looking to wake up, evolve. Particularly this forum as we are here learning about alsorts of things including awakening.

I appreciate that you may not want to go into detail but personally I enjoy your posts.

Blog Entries

Thanks. I can answer specific questions if you have them. I just don't have a lot of drive to write out stuff on the fly, if you know what I mean. If I think someone really wants to know something specific, I'm not adverse to sharing it.

As for saying you're awake, well... I used to say I would never call myself "enlightened" and I never have. I don't even know what "enlightened" is supposed to mean. People have all kinds of weird ideas about it. Oh, once you're enlightened you float on a lotus with your chakras spewing out a rainbow spectrum of love and flowers and unicorns, tra la! So I don't say that, I would never.

But being awake... to me it's just being lucid in a dream. Hardly anyone has lucid dreams on a regular basis (yes, people who hang around HERE do, but this is a very minority interest site!), and hardly anyone becomes lucid in the reality-dream. Every time I test it, to see if I'm still dreaming, I find that I am, I find that I know what's going on, that I know who and what I am, and so forth. Yeah, I let go a lot of the time and just slip into the dream and go with it, because as far as I can tell, that's the purpose of being here: Consciousness is playing games with Itself. So I play because, well, I'm designed to be a character in the game. But I know I AM a character, I know I'm a bundle of experiences that form a network of thoughts, memories, beliefs, etc. that create a specific, unique point of view through which Consciousness is experiencing this, through which Consciousness is dreaming. I'm a figment of God's imagination, and I know it. My reality is shaped by the unique point of view that is this material mind/self, that's the way the game is designed. So I just be it, and Consciousness gets to continue with whatever Consciousness is doing (growing? developing? playing? dreaming? all of the above?). That's what I mean when I say "awake". I mean "lucid within the reality-dream". I don't mean mystically enlightened and surrounded by lotus blossoms and choirs of angels or whatever other silly thing people might imagine.

In fact, every single time I've had a big OMG type breakthrough, I've always been surprised by how non-eventful it all is. Chop wood, carry water, you know? Only I know that I am just Consciousness dreaming that I'm me, chopping wood and carrying water. Or, in my case, doing laundry and cooking meals.

It's still extraordinary, of course. Lucid dreams ARE.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

On a Kundalini note, more the physical side. I went through a period a few months back where my brow and base were quite active, but this seems to have shifted to my heart center. Any insight into what this means?. A step back or sideways maybe?. This is more of a physical vibrations, energy work type of question. Been getting flying dreams again, been a while. Any insight would be most welcome, not life or death though, just curious.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BDeye View Post
    On a Kundalini note, more the physical side. I went through a period a few months back where my brow and base were quite active, but this seems to have shifted to my heart center. Any insight into what this means?
    *shrug* Just areas that need energetic attention, I would guess. It moves around and does some work here, and then moves there, and then backs off a while, then moves in over here, over there, and so on. Not unlike a sculptor, really.

You know, I used to get flying dreams ALL the time when I was a kid. I mean really, really regularly. For me, they were about being able to do something unusual, something special. In many of them, I'd fly up to my mother to show her I was flying and she'd be busy doing something else and refuse to even turn around to see what I wanted, and she never saw me flying. When I write that down, it is so incredibly... poignant. And obvious, too. (And the "something special" I could do was see, think, perceive, etc., in ways nobody else seemed to do. Partly I suspect it had to do with my innate mysticism. Partly, I was a lot smarter than my mother, whose strong suit was never thinking or reasoning, and that's not an insult, it's just an observation.)

I suspect dreaming has different subtle meanings for others, but it always seems to represent doing something unusual, or having unusual abilities, or maybe just wanting those things. It really does depend on the person; dreams are very personal.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Cool, thank you.

Does anyone have any updates on the release date of the Kundalini program and if it will have an initial special offer price?
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~

Blog Entries

Robert said at the end of this month, but didn't specify a price as of yet.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast