Hello astralreek
This is my opinion, and I mean it in the most sincere way.

Quote Originally Posted by astralreek
I have had scores of experiences in real life to show that belief actually doesn’t matter at all while manifesting.
How have you come to this assumption that belief plays a part in manifesting or that manifestation is real? Did you read it somewhere or have you experienced it consistently in your own life?

What is a belief? for me it is an assumption, it isn't known.
If it was truly known, it wouldn’t be a belief.

I cant say anything for your own experiences, but in my experience, I find conflicting experiences are brought about due to an assumption/expectation about reality that doesn’t necessarily reflect the actuality of the situation.

In other words how I view a situation may not be the way it really is.

As for manifesting, well all I can say is though the reality of the situation eludes me, it does not necessarily mean that the phenomenon of manifestation is nonexistent.

Take care
Phoenix

Edit: Oops, just realized I responded to a question for Robert. Should I remove this post?

[Mod Response: It's okay. I did a copy of the thread and moved it to the Down Under forum. Lots of people accidentally reply to posts in Ask Robert if they're not paying close attention, don't sweat it. Just keep an eye on the forum you're in next time, and make a copy or ask a mod to make a copy if you really want to respond. ]