I am in a pub with strange girls around me. My husbands very attractive ex wife comes in and tells OH she sold a jacket and it had his wedding ring in it. He goes off to talk to her he starts giving her money and then disappears with her. I am upset I try looking for them. I get in a car I drive to my old parents home I see my dad but I don't engage. Now I am peeing on the toilet in a house I think is mine, my girls are small female friends turn up, I don't like what I am wearing.

I don't feel good about myself I feel dowdy with no confidence. I see a old friend I went into a home and I see her mother babs full of life (she has passed I missed the funeral) I cuddle babs and say good bye. Went to my friend and cuddle her and say that she is going to be okay.

I am out in the garden in the mud with a dog and my brother. My pupils are like pure white light and I am worried I will scare my brother. My washing m/c floods the floor and the garments are still dirty. This happened twice in reality!!!