Thread: Copy: Moses' shining face

Copy: Moses' shining face

Dear Sir...

There is a version about appearance of Mose at time of his descent from Sinai Mount top carrying with him Ten Commandments Tablets. Testimonials related to this event talk about his "shining face".

¿Can aura increase its brightness enough to become visible at normal physical sight?
    ¿Or could people, after years of life at Sinai Desert become clairvoyant?

My best regards,
    Ángel

Blog Entries

Re: Mose's shining face

Most likely the first part with the aura. I definitely think it is possible. Probably not become clairvoyant just because you live in Sinai Desert. It is all about practice, intention, affirmations, building of energy body, and other things. I suggest you should read autobiography of a yogi by Paramhansa Yogananda. He was a yogi who wrote about all the miracles of his life that led him up to his position. When he died, his body was not corrupted and looked perfectly healthy as if he were still there. Possibly to this day, it still looks the same.

Blog Entries

Re: Copy: Moses' shining face

So glad you read the Autobiography P.Y.! Your covering the bases really quickly. More power to you
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 3rd June 2013 at 10:45 PM.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

My I suggest the bio of Helena Patrovna Blavatsky. Inspiring. By the Theosophical Society?
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

¡Hi, GMAN12!

Tuesday Lobsang Rampa, at his "You Forever" book, wrote about the case of a young lady who experience spontaneous aura brightening in following words:

“When I was eighteen years of age I stood before a mirror one day. It
    was nightfall and I was preparing to go to bed. The room was nearly
    dark, I was in a long white nightgown. All at once I saw a light in the
    mirror. It attracted me, I looked up and saw around me a blue and then
    a golden flame. Not knowing about the aura I was frightened and I ran
    down to my parents screaming, ‘I am burning.’ It hurt me not at all, but
    what was it? They gasped at me, and then turned the light on during
    which time they saw nothing. But they turned the light off, and then
    they saw me as in living golden flames. Our servant came in and
    screamed with fright. She turned and ran away. I remembered then
    what I had seen on other beings, but it was rather different when I saw
    it on myself. Now I was really frightened. My father turned the light out
    and on, and out and on, and it was always the same — when the light
    was out I glowed with the golden light, when the room light was on my
    glow could not be so clearly seen.“

(excerpted from "You Forever," page 119 [ http://www.lobsangrampa.org/data/You_Forever.pdf ])

Another similar event, being T.L.R. himself aura source subject involved, is subject of report at another of his books,

"The Old Man turned on his side and there right close to him was the super-astral figure of the
    Lama Mingyar Dondup, smiling and with a brilliant gold radiance. 'You quite startled me,' said the
    Old Man, 'and I wish you'd turn your lights low, it reminds me of when I was in England, in
    London.'
    'Oh, what was that?' asked the Lama Mingyar Dondup. 'Is it something which I do not know?'
    'I think it must be,' said the Old Man, 'let me tell you about it. I was in a building in South
    Kensington late at night, and I was sitting in the dark thinking, just thinking over things, just
    meditating, and for some reason I had not pulled the blinds. Suddenly there came a tremendous
    knocking at the door down below. I started back to awareness and went down to see what was
    the cause of the commotion. Two big beefy London bobbies were there.' 'Sir,' said one - a
    sergeant I saw by his stripes - 'what are you doing in this building?' 'Doing?' I replied. 'I don't
    think I was doing anything. I was just sitting thinking as a matter of fact.' 'Well,' replied the
    Sergeant, 'we were called here in a great hurry because you were shining very bright lights out of
    the window.' 'Oh,' I replied, 'I most certainly was not, but if I had been is that a crime?'
    The sergeant looked at his subordinate, and shrugging his shoulders said, "Well, it might be, you
    know. You might be signalling to a crime gang to show that the road is clear or something." Then
    he came to a decision. "I want to search the place." I said, "have you a search warrant?" "No," he
    replied, "but if you do not give me permission to search the place I can leave the constable here
    to watch you while I go and get the necessary warrant."
    So I just shrugged my shoulders and said, "All right, go where you like, look where you like." So
    the two policemen wandered around, looked at everything, and most extraordinary of all, they
    pulled out the drawers of my desk and looked inside. I don't know what they thought they would
    find there. But anyway, after about three quarters of an hour they appeared satisfied, and as they
    were leaving the sergeant said, "Don't do it again, sir, please. It makes too much work." And off
    they went.
    The Lama Mingyar Dondup laughed, 'Whatever you do, Lobsang,' he said, 'you seem to attract thewrong sort of attention. I can't think of anyone else who would be almost arrested just for
    showing his aura when he was thinking.'"

(excerpted from "Feeding the flame," [ http://www.lobsangrampa.org/ebooks/F...sang_Rampa.pdf ])

My best regards,
    Ángel