Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Learning from different entities

1. Re: Learning from different entities

so we have inner guardian demons? I had a dream a long time ago about a purple three eyed demon wolf who wanted me to join the ranks or something. then the real reason I wanted to post on here is because a long time ago there was an invisible presence in my dream that I grabbed when I noticed it and it felt like an electric shock throughout my whole arm and I lost control of the dream. it lasted for about 20 minutes after I woke up. so not like I slept on my arm wrong ^.~

2. Re: Learning from different entities

guess I should have edited it but ill add on. it was an entity and it got all crazy because at first I pretended not to notice it. but I tried to commune with it a lil after that. in dreams after that. it showed up 3 times that I remember. it got a little friendlier the third time around. right at the end when I woke up. Also another question. im having trouble with trance. I can control my surface mind a lot better now. but I know ive did it before because I fell right into a deep ol trance the first time I tried when I was looking for my personal symbol. any tips on trance or anything?

Blog Entries

Re: Learning from different entities

Quote Originally Posted by Devine Shadow View Post
    so we have inner guardian demons? I had a dream a long time ago about a purple three eyed demon wolf who wanted me to join the ranks or something. then the real reason I wanted to post on here is because a long time ago there was an invisible presence in my dream that I grabbed when I noticed it and it felt like an electric shock throughout my whole arm and I lost control of the dream. it lasted for about 20 minutes after I woke up. so not like I slept on my arm wrong ^.~
    Some people have theorized we indeed do have inner guardian demons, and part of our work here on earth is to transmute them into guardian angels.
    However, what you are describing (the electric shock and the lost control of the dream) sounds more like an astral projection, which, come to think of it, can be described very similarly.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Devine Shadow View Post
    guess I should have edited it but ill add on. it was an entity and it got all crazy because at first I pretended not to notice it. but I tried to commune with it a lil after that. in dreams after that. it showed up 3 times that I remember. it got a little friendlier the third time around. right at the end when I woke up. Also another question. im having trouble with trance. I can control my surface mind a lot better now. but I know ive did it before because I fell right into a deep ol trance the first time I tried when I was looking for my personal symbol. any tips on trance or anything?
    It depends on what the problem is-what techniques you are using to maintain focus and when it's going 'away'.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

5. Re: Learning from different entities

that's pretty cool. because the dream was of my room in the morning before I woke up ^.^ very interesting. it was a lil scary to be honest. on contact everything started to spin and it "hurt" to hold on. in the process I woke up. it had a really deep voice. what I honestly do to wind down is ( because ive been carrying astral dynamics around with me for about honeslty over 10 years through thick and thin lol its a little beat up now.) I do a little tummy breathing maybe 20 breaths then I try to keep all the favorite songs out of my head. Watching tv really irritates me. but now I can just "stop" them but man they are just around the edges trying so hard to get in like multiple places starting to peek through lol. I think I honestly kept them away for 60 seconds. then I usually picture myself either falling backwards down a cliff wind flapping n everything down into my center. sometimes. I try to feel myself light. I honestly feel like im mixing it all up. I feel like I can do it im just not attempting it right. thats pretty cool about that entity though. I didn't really ever remember that as an obe. there are other ones where I was in a room sleeping on the floor and kinda what you would do to roll over and look at the doorway it was light and everything was a little blurry except for this person standing in the doorway (its giving me tingles all over thinking about it) the only thing was focused was his face just giving me a really mean look. then I just looked at him then woke up. that was years ago though. the trance problem is where im at now. i feel like i should clarify when i talk about things i like i tend to jump around. i try to model my trance stuff after that time i actually did succeed. or maybe i do and don't know it. what happened then was i fell into myself like the lights went out consciousness just went "woom" into my body then i climbed a rope up into my head everything being dark then there was a flash of golden light and i saw my symbol. i woke up and went out side then i saw a really big version of my symbol sitting on my house and it shot up into the night sky. well now i try to fall into trance and i just get irritated with trance and trying activate my larger chakras. i usually end up rolling over and going to bed .. any help would be greatly appreciated. It seems like you guys know what your doing. I don't think i would have ended up here otherwise ^.~
    Last edited by Devine Shadow; 1st February 2014 at 01:25 AM. Reason: didnt want to just post again.

[edited post, please see edit reason]

Just wanted to say for myself i do my best not to intellectualize anything that happens out of body. I rely entirely on my non-physical senses or whatever you want to call it. If my technique is refined i naturally fear less, pay attention more, learn more. if i'm not comfortable my top priority is getting out of there. I've definitely had experiences where I am very sure getting away was the right thing to do, and i've had the feeling that there is stuff out there any interaction would be harmful without benefit.

i've also given into panic for no reason more times than i can remember. I dunno though i just go with my senses, if something feels wrong i don't question the feeling.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 25th February 2014 at 01:12 PM. Reason: No drug talk, please- see rules