Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Learning from different entities

IA56 Guest

Re: Learning from different entities

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair View Post
    Rereading this though I came to another reflection. There are times when we magickians confront tame and transmute or heal the shadow selves these are ;
    lower self, guardian demon, et cetera. These can be seen as menacing dark shadow beings that are around us in dreams silently . If this being seems to be a part of you standing there waiting for a reaction not communicating anything then it is probably time to face it. If on the other hand it makes your skin crawl or burn and makes you feel anxious or fearful than it is time to get help to banish and get rid of it.
    Yes I do agree on this...to get help to do the work by your self is crusial...because no-one can do the other´s work, all has to do own work self, but what is important to express in so many way´s so all can understand and find support, in all these sematics is not easy ...even I can understand many variations but many are also comfusing....I am often thinking about to find plain and easy word´s ..simple and straight forward but still very exact and precise...I find these scriptures so comfusing so I give up and do not read...I admire those who can sift in this jungle, I can think and imagen I have much experience but I am not able to express it in word´s...it is why I can ask so many questions and make people angry and frustrated over me, and I beg all pardon for that, I am as I am, sorry.

Love
    ia

Interesting comment, Aunt Clair, I love that thought. Thankfully, the entity doesn't make my skin crawl or burn. I had actually called forth the essence of Darth Vader (lol) when I saw this guy, and a Voldemort looking guy came out of a Vader poster I have in my room (in my dream that is).

That's fascinating, the lower, guardian demon topic. I think that may be what it is, to an extent. Do you have any more insight, Aunt Clair, on who or what these quote-unquote demons represent or any lessons or insights they may give?

-Anders

P.S. I did have a dream once, around the same time as the above, that I was being moved through my house and was set underneath a lamp in my parents room and got some sort of bile (or excrement) poured on me. It didn't hurt or anything, though. And I did feel as if there were guardians watching, through the walls... I wonder how this ties in together. Do lower self, guardian demons do things like that?

Wow, that actually makes a lot of sense... Aunt Clair, you're brilliant! I think the Darth Vader essence is my lower self, as is Yoda my higher. That is truly fascinating, lol. I knew I loved Star Wars, but I never thought it touched me so deeply. Wow.

And Ia, no need to apologize. I consider you one of the brightest personalities on the forum . And also, I gather you're naturally clairvoyant. Maybe some affirmations and core image work will lend some insights, who knows?

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda909 View Post
    Wow, that actually makes a lot of sense... Aunt Clair, you're brilliant! I think the Darth Vader essence is my lower self, as is Yoda my higher. That is truly fascinating, lol. I knew I loved Star Wars, but I never thought it touched me so deeply. Wow.

And Ia, no need to apologize. I consider you one of the brightest personalities on the forum . And also, I gather you're naturally clairvoyant. Maybe some affirmations and core image work will lend some insights, who knows?
    WoW Yoda, I think we had an conversation tonight or this morning by telepathy....I hear a voice saying "Interested about core things" and I answered "Asolutely"
    Thank you for your kind word´s ...

Love
    ia

IA56 Guest

Hi yoda again
    I was so nearly in chock when reading your words first time about my bright personality on the forum...I must say that is not at all true, I understand that you are saying this to be kind and also it is your oppinion ...but not true att all...but thank´s anyway.
    I am what I am and that is just enough

Love
    ia

Lol, very well, Ia, it's true though, that is my opinion. Also, I am vey clairaudient, so that very well may have happened. Pretty cool, I hope things work out!

Also interesting: I wrote about how I hadn't had an experience with burning or skin crawling, and guess what happened last night--the burning feeling, standing in front of an entity. There was a disk above my room and a bright white light shone in and he materialized and I started feeling burned. I got away tho, with the help of some friends.

Ia, much love back to you.
    -AS

... who or what these quote-unquote demons represent or any lessons or insights they may give?

P.S. I did have a dream once, around the same time as the above, that I was being moved through my house and was set underneath a lamp in my parents room and got some sort of bile (or excrement) poured on me. It didn't hurt or anything, though. And I did feel as if there were guardians watching, through the walls... I wonder how this ties in together. Do lower self, guardian demons do things like that?
    Yes, this dream is indicative of cleaning out the basement too . The Tree of Life is our spine. The area below our feet is the Hanged Man in Tarot, the subetheric in cosmology and the roots of the Tree of Life/inverted Tree of Death in Kaballah.

The mystic works to clean out the mould and decay of the roots to make this area healed and full of light;as above so below . The Tree of Life on the spine is cleaned out first then the mystic descends to clean out the basement. The purpose of which is to not carry emotional garbage which manifest dis-ease and blocks ascension.

Putting a lamp underneath is an example of bringing healing light energy to the roots. Bile and excrement or sludge and moulds are found in the rotting bog of the roots before it is cleaned out.

Your parents room is a metaphor for the family the Roots of one's Tree of Life are connected of course to Roots as in family. The Forest of Souls is a later lesson wherein the mystic untangles garbage connected with the group soul.

And the watchers are those guardians which lead us to do the work in the Tree of Death. They are also a stopgap measure to prevent descension into dark magick. The guardians job is to inspire the mystic to do the work and to manifest depression and insanity should the mystic begin a path of evil with the magick they have learnt so far.

Cleaning out the basement means cleaning out emotional garbage and angst , forgiving , forgetting, pruning and letting go. Loving, forgiving and letting go are the most efficient tools but perhaps hardest tools to apply.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Hello everyone,

There has been a darker presence in my dreams recently and I called him forward this morning, in a dream. I feel he may be able to teach me something and he is demonic in nature. He is powerful and large when he stands behind me. The only thing is, is learning and reciprocating with demonic entities bad karma? Are there adverse negative outcomes i.e. higher presences in dreams?

I have yet to ask him if he can help me perhaps gain power over other negativity, which, I think, would be a reason to work with him--to master negativity i.e. disseminate it and for all intensive purposes work with it. Idk if this is bad. But it seems there is so much negativity in the world, one may benefit from working with it.

I understand this is a leftist sort of thinking and I do consider myself a leftist actually, by analyzation of past dreams, which again, isn't inherently bad or evil.

One thing that does stand out in the dream though is, his heart grew a mouth and said, to his own higher self, "But what evil has he done?" i.e. why should I help me. I'm not one for evil, but I do believe in the balance of left and right.

Will my working with him prevent any workings with other higher beings later on in life??

What do you guys think? Should I work with him or should I remain abstinent and continue being messed with?
    There are demons and there are demons. I occasionally practice demonology and there are some demons that are worthy of being taught from, eg now I am trying to create a rapport with Marbas.
    In your case you should find out who your demon is and how his teaching could benefit you, from your description so far I don't think it's some serious thinker, rather that big dumb thing you want to be as far from as possible.

Fascinating, Aunt Clair. I am going to try standing meditation with a candle underneath. I think it may serve well.

Also, Frank, that is cool stuff. I feel the same also, not much of high order guy with me, but who knows??

Can't wait to sort all this stuff out. Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Frater.Akenu View Post
    There are demons and there are demons. I occasionally practice demonology and there are some demons that are worthy of being taught from, eg now I am trying to create a rapport with Marbas.
    In your case you should find out who your demon is and how his teaching could benefit you, from your description so far I don't think it's some serious thinker, rather that big dumb thing you want to be as far from as possible.
    Perhaps it is semantics , terminology. Marbas is Goetic and in my opinion these have been incorrectly named demons. I believe that the Goetia are the full cosmology of the human expressed as the magickian earns their way up or down that curriculum. For example Marbas is the demonic aspect of what is, in my humble opinion ,also Mithras a noble lion teacher
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~