Thread: Next Animal: A Centipede

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Next Animal: A Centipede

I am currently starting a zoo here now, it seems.

After the polar bear there's now another one with an interesting interpretation given to me:

I am in my "Lightportal" - my "holy" (astral) inner sanctum so to speak - and am chasing a centipede who is crawling (very fast!) across the walls. I might then have succeeded in crushing it as I remember bits of pieces of it on the floor before waking up.

Again, as in the case with the polar bear, I did not know the meaning and was taken by surprise:

To see a centipede in your dream suggests that you are letting your fears and doubts hinder you from making progress and achieving your goals. You need to stop thinking negative thoughts.
    Source: www . dreammoods.com/cgibin/dreamdictionarysearch.pl?method=exact&header=dream symbol&search=centipede

(link broken due to copyright breach complaint - RB)

Another very similar interpretation:

To dream of a centipede implies that you don’t have faith in your ability to attain your objectives. You are not allowing yourself to be successful. You must learn to be more positive and optimistic.
    Source: www . aboutdreaminterpretation.com/centipedes/

(link broken deliberately due to copyright breach complaint. RB)

Of course, I am trying to manifest a lot now. I also recently again tried to "moneyfest" in order to avoid a boring regular job which I would need to finance for my future practice (as healer), but so far failed.

If the centipede represents fears and doubts about this (financial, career) success, then what did I achieve by killing it? Did I remove my doubts and fears? Or does it tell me I should try again?

Moreover, I remembered now that this experience here of mine from November of last year could also mean the same thing as it seemingly was the same millipede which I tried to remove then. So was it about negative thoughts / doubts / fears of failure?

The creature is a mix of a VERY long tapeworm/caterpillar/millipede. It's really long, as I draw it out I still feel it moving down in my torso too, so it takes a while. It then somehow snaps off (or did I bite it off?). I throw it on the bathroom floor then and try to smash it with a nearby bucket. Then, to my dismay, I realise my fear came true and there is still some of it inside, it seems to grow back somehow.
    I'm sure many here have had their 'bug' dreams, but did anyone who reads this have a specific centi/milli-pede one and knew what it meant? Thanks for any insights.
    Last edited by Robert Bruce; 11th October 2013 at 10:51 AM.
    This collector of useless clutter.