Thread: Help! I am a new astral projector....HELP pls!

1. Red face Help! I am a new astral projector....HELP pls!

Hello everyone,

I attended a 7 weeks volunteer course in my city about astral projection. I had my astral projection / lucid dream in the first night I attended that course. I start aggressively to use the method and more the more things becomes more clear.

Question: How can I establish my astral world in the beginning of entering.

This is a few of my experience sharing with you guys.

*Lucid dream*
    In the beginning, I just floating in the sky see myself doing the daily activities ( I might did time travel to see my past few days activities )

Later on, I wake up in the middle of my flying dream, and realised I am dreaming. Once I saw myself in a mirror that I am an emperor, 3 or 4 beautiful girls laying on the bed asking to come" come, my king....". ( I am a female )

* Astral Travel*
    1. After a few times attempt. I felt myself suddenly floating above my bed, but in the astral I am blind, just can feel that I am out of my body because there are certain vibration that I experienced before. I thought, cool, let's try to visit my mum. So by think about my mum, I heard some light there, still very white and I can't see anything, I also can feel my physical body, I heard my mum talked about " heavy rain, big rain....." but I can't see her face, just white light there. but I knew it is my mum. Later on I have been woke up by a phone call, so can't continue my astral journey. But after I finished my phone call, I called my mum and asked hows everything and did her city rain about half hour ago, she said it did rain and she was talking about " heavy rain, big rain" that was super cool.

2. I tried 2nd time to get into the astral plane. by simply chanting the mantra I learnt. Don't know how long I was chanting for, a few minutes I reckon...... I am sitting in the theatre watching movie with a man. ( meant to be my bf? as I was cling on him hand, but I don't know who he is in real life) Then I said I am tired I want to sleep. He said ok just sleep. But I keep hearing the noise " Hare ram, hare ram, ram hare hare....." what is that ? so familiar .....Oh this is my astral projection mantra, oh I was chanting....oh yes I am in my dream now. Cool. All of the sudden. theatre and that man disappeared. I told myself to visit some people. And I saw a beautiful pattern keep changing the shapes. But I also heard my heater in the real life keep making noise. Oh no..... then I feel myself getting back to the physical body. .....

3. 3rd time attempt. I was keep trying but fail to asleep the night before. So I asked for angel/ helper to help me get into the astral plane. During the chanting. I suddenly felt the sensation that I am about to leaving. my fingers and body has no feeling, and my hearing start getting lose and see some images ...... body start raising to the up..... And I told myself I want to visit my friend in US. they I felt the force that I has been lifted and start travelling on the sky. I saw many beautiful mountains and lakes, but not very clear. I scared to try hard to see it as I might accidently opened my physical body's eyes. I felt my hand is heavy and also felt someone behind me. I asked from my mind " is that you? gurdrian angel ?" I tried to turn back to see if anyone behind. I saw a male flying just right behind me, I felt his hands holding my both hands. And I tried to see his face, he has long black hair but european looking. Very handsome too" Then I thought this is not the city I want to visit this is just all of the mountain and lakes. We keep flying and arrived a city with full of the people. I am not sure if it is the city called salt lake in US as I had never visited before. Meanwhile, I felt my physical body that my teeth is biting my tongue . guess is because I get very excited. I thought about to adjust my physical body. So all of the sudden I back to my physical body and can't get back again (((((( A few days later, I looked at the status right next to my bed. That was a very spiritual friend's gift, he told me it is Angel Michael. That male in my astral world has 80% looks like him. not sure if that helper was angel Michael or not. But my helper has black hair with a bit of beard.

4. The later on attempt is just getting harder and harder and harder. Every time I felt the process is to begin, I get too excited and focused on my physical body's feeling. So it was all abort (((((

Help guys, I am really new, that was an amazing experience. Flying in the sky look the earth just like in the google earth application. You can zoom in and zoom out. and I am sure I definitely not in the dream. I can also create things I want in my dream. But it won't last very long. I want to have a longer experience not just 1 or 2 minutes. Please help me to achieve that level. And I also experienced blindness in the astral world, especially when I visiting the physical world people.

Any comments??? thanks a lot! I just started my awesome journey about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

2. Re: Help! I am a new astral projector....HELP pls!

any new astral traveler or experienced one here?

Please share your experience with me pls.

Re: Help! I am a new astral projector....HELP pls!

Hello crystalscholar
    Many members have recorded their OBEs and astral projection experiences in personal journals. So you can read Many OBE accounts in the "Journals Forum".
    If you have any questions about your own experiences or about the OBEs of others it is best to ask a specific question that can be answered in a paragraph or two.
    BTW my own journal can be found in the "Journals Forum" and I will be glad to answer any questions you have regarding my OBEs.

Cheers
    Grey

4. Re: Help! I am a new astral projector....HELP pls!

Thanks for the reply.

A quick question: why my astral travel is getting shorter and shorter? And I am blind during the projection or partially blind. Or see things very hard not clear enough?

thanks

Crystal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crystalscholar View Post
    any new astral traveler or experienced one here?

Please share your experience with me pls.
    My reply on your other post applies here.
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...470#post121470
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

In regards to your lucid dream, perhaps it's a symbolic reflection signalling that you are becoming more aware of yourself and your behaviors in waking life. Here's an interesting quote from an online dream dictionary.

To dream of an out of body experience represents an objective awareness of yourself outside normal circumstances. A situation that causes you to see yourself in a new way. It may also reflect self-criticism or noticing what's wrong with yourself.

Example: A man dreamed of seeing himself while he clung to the ceiling. In waking life he was having problems going any further with his personal development spiritually. He was "noticing himself" having reached the limits of personal growth. He felt he couldn't go any further.
    Code:
    [Source: DreamBible.com]
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 15th June 2013 at 02:07 PM.