Hello everyone,

I attended a 7 weeks volunteer course in my city about astral projection. I had my astral projection / lucid dream in the first night I attended that course. I start aggressively to use the method and more the more things becomes more clear.

Question: How can I establish my astral world in the beginning of entering.

This is a few of my experience sharing with you guys.

*Lucid dream*
In the beginning, I just floating in the sky see myself doing the daily activities ( I might did time travel to see my past few days activities )

Later on, I wake up in the middle of my flying dream, and realised I am dreaming. Once I saw myself in a mirror that I am an emperor, 3 or 4 beautiful girls laying on the bed asking to come" come, my king....". ( I am a female )

* Astral Travel*
1. After a few times attempt. I felt myself suddenly floating above my bed, but in the astral I am blind, just can feel that I am out of my body because there are certain vibration that I experienced before. I thought, cool, let's try to visit my mum. So by think about my mum, I heard some light there, still very white and I can't see anything, I also can feel my physical body, I heard my mum talked about " heavy rain, big rain....." but I can't see her face, just white light there. but I knew it is my mum. Later on I have been woke up by a phone call, so can't continue my astral journey. But after I finished my phone call, I called my mum and asked hows everything and did her city rain about half hour ago, she said it did rain and she was talking about " heavy rain, big rain" that was super cool.

2. I tried 2nd time to get into the astral plane. by simply chanting the mantra I learnt. Don't know how long I was chanting for, a few minutes I reckon...... I am sitting in the theatre watching movie with a man. ( meant to be my bf? as I was cling on him hand, but I don't know who he is in real life) Then I said I am tired I want to sleep. He said ok just sleep. But I keep hearing the noise " Hare ram, hare ram, ram hare hare....." what is that ? so familiar .....Oh this is my astral projection mantra, oh I was chanting....oh yes I am in my dream now. Cool. All of the sudden. theatre and that man disappeared. I told myself to visit some people. And I saw a beautiful pattern keep changing the shapes. But I also heard my heater in the real life keep making noise. Oh no..... then I feel myself getting back to the physical body. .....

3. 3rd time attempt. I was keep trying but fail to asleep the night before. So I asked for angel/ helper to help me get into the astral plane. During the chanting. I suddenly felt the sensation that I am about to leaving. my fingers and body has no feeling, and my hearing start getting lose and see some images ...... body start raising to the up..... And I told myself I want to visit my friend in US. they I felt the force that I has been lifted and start travelling on the sky. I saw many beautiful mountains and lakes, but not very clear. I scared to try hard to see it as I might accidently opened my physical body's eyes. I felt my hand is heavy and also felt someone behind me. I asked from my mind " is that you? gurdrian angel ?" I tried to turn back to see if anyone behind. I saw a male flying just right behind me, I felt his hands holding my both hands. And I tried to see his face, he has long black hair but european looking. Very handsome too" Then I thought this is not the city I want to visit this is just all of the mountain and lakes. We keep flying and arrived a city with full of the people. I am not sure if it is the city called salt lake in US as I had never visited before. Meanwhile, I felt my physical body that my teeth is biting my tongue . guess is because I get very excited. I thought about to adjust my physical body. So all of the sudden I back to my physical body and can't get back again (((((( A few days later, I looked at the status right next to my bed. That was a very spiritual friend's gift, he told me it is Angel Michael. That male in my astral world has 80% looks like him. not sure if that helper was angel Michael or not. But my helper has black hair with a bit of beard.

4. The later on attempt is just getting harder and harder and harder. Every time I felt the process is to begin, I get too excited and focused on my physical body's feeling. So it was all abort (((((

Help guys, I am really new, that was an amazing experience. Flying in the sky look the earth just like in the google earth application. You can zoom in and zoom out. and I am sure I definitely not in the dream. I can also create things I want in my dream. But it won't last very long. I want to have a longer experience not just 1 or 2 minutes. Please help me to achieve that level. And I also experienced blindness in the astral world, especially when I visiting the physical world people.

Any comments??? thanks a lot! I just started my awesome journey about 2 or 3 weeks ago.