Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What do you guys think of this movie?

1. What do you guys think of this movie?

With so many different views and perspectives out there, it's hard to find the truth. I'd love to hear your opinions on the info presented in this movie.

I'm not sure if I can post links (I know, I should read the rules) so I'm posting a link, but if it gets taken down, just google "age of deceit" and you will find it for free.

Edit: I just read the rules and I have removed the link.

Blog Entries

Re: What do you guys think of this movie?

You have to have twenty posts under your name to post links. They can stay up depending whether they are within the rules.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

I would give my full personal take here, but that would take an awful long time and too much typing tonight. In short:

1. I don't doubt stuff I used to. Evil men with evil parasites and evil plans exist.

But...

2. Love wins.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

I don't think there is a singular "truth". I used to think there was, and that if I just searched long and hard enough, I'd find it, but the more I searched, the more I found that it's all subjective. The farther one travels, the less one knows, the less one really knows (to quote my favourite Beatle, George Harrison).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by agapelove View Post
    With so many different views and perspectives out there, it's hard to find the truth. I'd love to hear your opinions on the info presented in this movie.

I'm not sure if I can post links (I know, I should read the rules) so I'm posting a link, but if it gets taken down, just google "age of deceit" and you will find it for free.

Edit: I just read the rules and I have removed the link.
    I have not yet looked at the movie but my take on this is....I have found out that the most crusial thing is to be true to my own point of view and dare to change it when ever I have grown out of my own "truth" so to speak....The only sure thing is change and as we grow and develop we are able to take in different views and widen our prespectivs the "truth" will be seen differently.

Love
    ia

IA56 Guest

I have now seen the movie, and as I did understand the main point that Jesus is the son of God as the Bible tell us.

I have my own experience about Jesus, I did get to know about him in the 4th grade and as I have told before I felt a revelation so to speak and I have kept Jesus in my heart since then.

As I did understand it, was that he did not come here to start a religion, he come to set us free, and give us the info how to become free and have own personal contact with GOD. I am not religious, I listen to LOVE because it is the force what heals everything. Jesus is pure LOVE.

I have now evidence by my son who did be lured into Satanism in his teen, and I did write here about the last battle when we (Jesus) and me did bring him home and his is back with us living so to speak. My son and I was deceived when he was 3 yrs old and the battle has bean on since then, it is rocky still or fragile, but I do have fate and hope that all will be good and very good like in some yrs from now on. When you have bean in a very cold and hard place even you get into the warmth it will take take to be upwarmed from your core so to speak, and it is why I say it will take time, but now when he is at home it can take how long it has to take, I am happy and can start to heal deeper in me after these long years of battle.

I will not stop my prayres before all are at home, and they will be in the end I have bean told.

Love
    ia
    Last edited by IA56; 22nd June 2013 at 07:14 AM.

Blog Entries

I have basically made a life out of searching religions/theologies for something that fit. I became in essence a student of Kabbalah and Hermetics. By account of the movie I must be a Satanist. BOLONY!
    I was a member of an international organization that teaches the Urantia Book but I never see it referenced in any of this genre of spiritual books/movies, and I think that is odd. It's a big operation and claims to be the 5th epochal revelation of God.
    Anyway, that didn't serve me really. Buddhism is probably what I would claim if the question was put to me. But that infers a temple and a community which doesn't apply.
    I had a Zippo lighter which the provenance claimed to have belonged to a member of the Skull and Bones fraternity at Yale. It had gold flakes inbedded with the image of a skull and bones and the number 322. I lost it - dang! I think I knocked it off the end table and it fell in the trash. I guess I shouldn't have it.
    I'll have to say my take on the movie was 'trite' (I'm not making any friends here am I?).
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    I have basically made a life out of searching religions/theologies for something that fit. I became in essence a student of Kabbalah and Hermetics. By account of the movie I must be a Satanist. BOLONY!
    I was a member of an international organization that teaches the Urantia Book but I never see it referenced in any of this genre of spiritual books/movies, and I think that is odd. It's a big operation and claims to be the 5th epochal revelation of God.
    Anyway, that didn't serve me really. Buddhism is probably what I would claim if the question was put to me. But that infers a temple and a community which doesn't apply.
    I had a Zippo lighter which the provenance claimed to have belonged to a member of the Skull and Bones fraternity at Yale. It had gold flakes inbedded with the image of a skull and bones and the number 322. I lost it - dang! I think I knocked it off the end table and it fell in the trash. I guess I shouldn't have it.
    I'll have to say my take on the movie was 'trite' (I'm not making any friends here am I?).
    I do not know what you are, but one thought come to mind what I want to ask....

Is your feeling or your take more as ...service to self ....more than service to others??

Love
    ia

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ia
    Is your feeling or your take more as ...service to self ....more than service to others??
    Certainly not! My life is about service, SERVICE to my own and others, and I don't draw a line between them. Humanity is my own and service is to whomever comes my way and needs a little help, which I might provide. The benefits of giving so out-weigh the cost that it is the fuel of my spiritual life. Only good Fortune and a frugal life have made this possible for me and I can only hope that 'at the Gates of St Peter' my generosity will be commended; as there is little else to save me.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

I don't draw a lot of distinction between "self" and "other" if I can help it. It's unavoidable sometimes, because, well, it's the nature of the human beast, but the whole idea of "good" being pouring out your life on other people and "evil" being taking care of yourself is a misnomer. If I hadn't learned to care for myself, nurture myself, look out for myself, I would have died. Literally. Service to self is one of my great lessons in this life.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.