Thread: Energy work and sleep.

Energy work and sleep.

Hi,

I've heard from a few people that altered states/energy work helped reduce total sleep time and improve sleep overall. Does anybody has any experience with it? If so, what was your "method"?

I would love to create a positive cycle of more altered states / less sleep. (sleep itself is an altered state anyway, i guess).

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Re: Energy work and sleep.

I found that working on primary centers naturally created more restful sleep and improved energy, which resulted in slightly less need for it, but not enough give it much consideration. I think it stands to reason that if you clear your energy body of blocks and such, the natural renewal process during sleep is more efficient. Of course, diet, exercise, and all that stuff must go along as well.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thomas View Post
    Hi,
    Hi Thomas.
    I've heard from a few people that altered states/energy work helped reduce total sleep time and improve sleep overall. Does anybody has any experience with it? If so, what was your "method"?
    I think it depends on the person, and it may start out that you feel more tired than usual, and once you get into a routine things normalize and you see benefits.

I would love to create a positive cycle of more altered states / less sleep. (sleep itself is an altered state anyway, i guess).
    I have not found that I sleep better but my overall health improved after I started doing energy work.
    BTW, I don't do it before bedtime, I do it during the day, to avoid sleep cycles getting messed up or too much energy stimulation getting in the way of relaxation at sleeptime.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Most times when I meditate during the day I tend to need less sleep, or wake up in the middle of the night. I have thought about that its pretty convenient to try and astral project in the middle of the night and when I meditate I get more energy so I kind of see a red thread there for me I guess.
    Also, if I do energy work right before going to be I most often have a harder time falling asleep.

If I do energy work before going to bed it makes it harder to fall asleep. And on a couple of occasions I have done energy work until very late into the night, then I pass out, wake up two hours later and feel fairly energized. (nothing like a full nights rest, but I feel pretty good considering its only two hours of sleep.) Its a sporadic thing though and I dont know how to duplicate it.

Blog Entries

By the way, I think Robert Bruce write about this in Astral Dynamics. He writes that we often sleep although we don't notice that we do. Or even click out and don't notice and that we have actually slept for a while without a break in consciousness. This could aslo be the case many times, or an explanation for this in many cases.