Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can someone see my aura/energy body?

Question Can someone see my aura/energy body?

Hello, I give my permission for someone to remotely see my aura/energy body.

I hope I'm not asking a lot, I don't really know what goes into it, but could someone just take a look and tell me if it looks normal please?

Thank you.
    Cal
    You don't stop playing because you get old. You get old because you stop playing.

Re: Can someone see my aura/energy body?

Ok, I will try a reading later, probably in 8 hours (I am currently in the office).

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post

I hope I'm not asking a lot, I don't really know what goes into it, but could someone just take a look and tell me if it looks normal please?

Thank you.
    Cal

Okay Cal, I will look and see if I see anything

Love
    ia

Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post

Thank you.
    Cal
    So, Cal, this is going to be a bit confusing, but bear with me.

You feel irritated by other people trying to talk into your life, your financial situation seems good, it seems you have a good control over your money, work seems to be good as well, you certainly have a good project or idea in your mind, but you are scared of failure. Your friendships seem to be going through cold times now and it also seems that your relationship has rather financial/existential reasons, still, you like being home but generally you are closing yourself from the world, maybe you are also under a lot of stress and feeling depressed a lot.

Elementally your fire element is a lightly out of sync, but earth element is perfectly balanced and distributed. Air element is a bit one sided, which means you have some thinking to do to reorganize your stuff. Water element is also unbalanced. It seems that the fear of failure affects your social life as well.

My hint is to go for whatever project/idea/plan you have and don't be scared of failure as it looks like it will be a great success.

Tell me if this is what you wanted to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Frater.Akenu View Post
    So, Cal, this is going to be a bit confusing, but bear with me.

You feel irritated by other people trying to talk into your life, your financial situation seems good, it seems you have a good control over your money, work seems to be good as well, you certainly have a good project or idea in your mind, but you are scared of failure. Your friendships seem to be going through cold times now and it also seems that your relationship has rather financial/existential reasons, still, you like being home but generally you are closing yourself from the world, maybe you are also under a lot of stress and feeling depressed a lot.

Elementally your fire element is a lightly out of sync, but earth element is perfectly balanced and distributed. Air element is a bit one sided, which means you have some thinking to do to reorganize your stuff. Water element is also unbalanced. It seems that the fear of failure affects your social life as well.

My hint is to go for whatever project/idea/plan you have and don't be scared of failure as it looks like it will be a great success.

Tell me if this is what you wanted to hear.
    You have got 99% of that correct. I didn't really want to hear anything specific, because to be honest I wasn't entirely convinced people would be able to actually see me. I guess I did want to hear something that would ease my fears. I don't quite understand what those elemental imbalances mean.

I do have an idea/plan, to break myself out of this fear cycle I'm stuck in, I'm glad you say it will be a great success, I just hope I can work up the courage to do it.

Thanks for the reading, however, I wanted to know if you could see anything in my aura / energy body related to me physically, the condition of my chakras/energy body and how it effects my physical body.

Thank you though for the reading you did, it has given me more hope of a brighter, freer future.
    You don't stop playing because you get old. You get old because you stop playing.

Blog Entries

I'll have to dream about it, Cal. That's about the only way I 'see'. Meanwhile I'm waiting on ia's input. She's about the most talented person I know and I'd give about anything she has to say the weight it may deserve. But like most of us, she can be off-line sometimes, unavailable, haha. We'll see.
    [I hope you don't mind me tooting your horn, ia, so let me offer a pre-emptive apology, just in case. ]
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    I'll have to dream about it, Cal. That's about the only way I 'see'. Meanwhile I'm waiting on ia's input. She's about the most talented person I know and I'd give about anything she has to say the weight it may deserve. But like most of us, she can be off-line sometimes, unavailable, haha. We'll see.
    [I hope you don't mind me tooting your horn, ia, so let me offer a pre-emptive apology, just in case. ]
    I have given my answere to Cal in PM, I do not feel to make it official here, but if he want´s to tell is up to Cal him self to write here about my input.

Hello, sorry for hijacking your thread. But oh man, this sounds so interesting and I'm wondering if I too can make the same request. If anyone is willing, I also give my permission for someone to remotely see my aura/energy body.

Quote Originally Posted by fiatlux View Post
    Hello, sorry for hijacking your thread. But oh man, this sounds so interesting and I'm wondering if I too can make the same request. If anyone is willing, I also give my permission for someone to remotely see my aura/energy body.
    Sure thing, just choose whether you want the reading to be public or private .

Quote Originally Posted by Frater.Akenu View Post
    Sure thing, just choose whether you want the reading to be public or private .
    Public is fine. Thank you Frather Akenu

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast