Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Can someone see my aura/energy body?

Re: Can someone see my aura/energy body?

Sorry for the delay, I am aware of the reading, it's just that I am very busy last few days, I just have some spare time on weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Frater.Akenu View Post
    Sorry for the delay, I am aware of the reading, it's just that I am very busy last few days, I just have some spare time on weekend.
    Frater.Akenu, it is very kind of you to be willing to provide a reading for me. I greatly appreciate it and do not mind the delay at all. please take your time

Blog Entries

Akenu may I have a reading also?

Blog Entries

I can't believe I didn't ask for a reading, Frater. Or did I in pm? I honestly don't know.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

5. Re: Can someone see my aura/energy body?

I'd love to have a reading too regarding my aura/energy body. What info do you need? Would prefer a reading sent privately.

I'm learning how to see aura but so far, I'm only able to see faint greenish haze around my hands. Any tips on how to develop this ability would be great. Thanks!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by javalinar View Post
    I'm learning how to see aura but so far, I'm only able to see faint greenish haze around my hands. Any tips on how to develop this ability would be great. Thanks!
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?132-auras

*Seeing all the requests...
    Well, I guess I have some rests to do . Sorry for the delay everyone, working on the curriculum now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fiatlux View Post
    Hello, sorry for hijacking your thread. But oh man, this sounds so interesting and I'm wondering if I too can make the same request. If anyone is willing, I also give my permission for someone to remotely see my aura/energy body.
    So, I would say your mood is sadness nowadays, your financial situation currently doesn't look good, I would say you have some debt to pay or something like that. I also think you should sort out friends and enemies because some of your friends seem to be a part of the problem.
    I also see there is some love in your life, maybe old lover there was an argument with in the past.
    You also need to clear up some uncertainty in your work, a lot of stuff flying in your direction and you need to sort out what needs your immediate attention.
    I also see you make some progress in your occult practices, that is great, keep with it and you will find what you seek, I would say you are RHP practitioner, certainly going for the enlightenment and samadhi.

You hardly ever get praised by others, but you shouldn't pay much attention to it, important is what is inside, not what others think.

I would say that currently is time for following your life plan, as you are now empowered to manage to fulfill your tasks and fortune is smiling at you .

Trabzon, Turkey(Not the kind you eat :P )

Quote Originally Posted by Frater.Akenu View Post
    So, I would say your mood is sadness nowadays, your financial situation currently doesn't look good, I would say you have some debt to pay or something like that. I also think you should sort out friends and enemies because some of your friends seem to be a part of the problem.
    I also see there is some love in your life, maybe old lover there was an argument with in the past.
    You also need to clear up some uncertainty in your work, a lot of stuff flying in your direction and you need to sort out what needs your immediate attention.
    I also see you make some progress in your occult practices, that is great, keep with it and you will find what you seek, I would say you are RHP practitioner, certainly going for the enlightenment and samadhi.

You hardly ever get praised by others, but you shouldn't pay much attention to it, important is what is inside, not what others think.

I would say that currently is time for following your life plan, as you are now empowered to manage to fulfill your tasks and fortune is smiling at you .
    Hey Frater Akenu;
    May I get a reading too please? Puclic, or private doesn't matter very much though if you choose to do it for me. But I'll say public as I have to make a selection. Especially a reading about neg status would be very nice(Do I have any negs or not, because I banished one three days ago and I'd like to know if there are more, the one I banished had caused a lot of trouble over several years.)
    Thank you in advance.
    With love,
    TheSingular
    Be in peace and love in all lives.
    Be safe in all ways.
    Be well and cheerful at all times.
    Be helpful and compassionate to all others.
    This is the best wish that I can wish for myself and you.
    Live well and have fun!
    With my love and blessings,
    TheSingular

I hereby choose to evolve myself to something better than what I am now and help others do just that. For a better Humanity, and a better Universe!

Positivity ROCKS!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast