Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Last request for advice and then I will leave everyone alone

Re: Last request for advice and then I will leave everyone alone

LOL!

Good Feeling: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNGPqsJR5D8

...god sip with a sprig of mint...

Tutorial on Tutor: last week purchased me a 2007 Harley Davidson SoftTail Deuce, 96 cubic inches, 1584 cc's of chromed out thunder. Got the shakes real bad when I first rode it about 50 feet, but rode it yesterday with a bit more regained confidence about two miles. Been 16 years since I rode a Harley, 14 years since I had one, as it sat parked in my dining room for the last two years, because my nerves were shot all to hell and back. Finally had to sell it at a great loss compared to what I had in it, because of the foreclosure notice on our house, which was the unfortunate outcome of my ex-wife's life-choice to pursue her secret meth-makeover and the subsequent leaving of her husband and son in 2004 for a drug dealer whom she married on the same day our divorce was final. Held my neighbor's newborn baby boy yesterday (he cried), and today we are invited to the birthday party of another neighbor's one year old daughter. While mowing the grass yesterday, the six year old boy across the street hollered at me, "Tim, look at me!". He finally was riding his bicycle without training wheels and he wanted me to see him. also yesterday, a neighbor's 8-9 year old nephew that lives with her (product of recent divorce), came down and thanked us twice for the two boxes of Star War toys that came out of the garage to make room for my Harley. He had indicated to me a year ago that he was into reading the Star War's books, which I thought to be mighty impressive for his age. Best thing was his smile as he's been mighty sad lately. My neighbor, his aunt, says he went through them toys like they were treasure and played that first night, he and his older sister, till midnight, then fell asleep with the 12 inch Luke Skywalker figure in his hands.

JOY! is by spreading joy. (Abigail - name meaning?)

god sipping is slaying the "idea" (or perhaps having had an "idea" slayed), and putting into practice such as is this: Love thy neighbor as thyself

Give it away NOW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exCEcmLw-Hc

Unimaginable Life: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1SncPp0v2U

Sitting on a park bench Monday, smoking a cigarette, with no one visibly there, a young women clearly spoke to me saying, "I see you", which I replyed saying, "I hear you".

but understand this, Joy comes at a cost, in that Jesus is no liar, and there will come daily attacks (within and/or without) on them that would dare, despite the world's silencing way, attempt to expressively practice beyond the "idea".

to such as would attack I say, "you are not real, for I am what is real that you'd come to remind ME. Thank you for the reminder, NOW in Jesus' name go away."

Of seven moments; The Fourth Moment: Nowhere or Now-Here [The Flights of Icarus - Donald Lehmkuhl]

Home is where the heart is....

Oh dang CFT, imma have to go over to the bone's thread and read it again trying to get a clue....

Tim
    Last edited by Tutor; 29th June 2013 at 03:20 PM.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor View Post
    last week purchased me a 2007 Harley Davidson SoftTail Deuce, 96 cubic inches, 1584 cc's of chromed out thunder.
    SQUEE!!!! Take me for a ride? I LOVE motorcycles (and I used to date and hang out with bikers a lot back in the day ).

JOY! is by spreading joy. (Abigail - name meaning?)
    Father's joy, or father rejoiced.

Oh dang CFT, imma have to go over to the bone's thread and read it again trying to get a clue....
    That gave me a real, down deep chuckle. I wish there was a thread somewhere that would help me get a clue... I wish you luck with your cluesearch, my friend.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

it may be best if we remain clueless...LOL! but i reckon we can search for dem dare clues.

Blog Entries

Ah, the farther one travels, the less one knows. The less one really knows.... (So sang George Harrison, my favourite Beatle, paraphrasing the Vedic texts.)
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

yeah. if we identify that what we know arrives through others or other than the self, then we may look at the accumulated personality or person to realize why God is no respector of persons, and Jesus/The Son mediates between the person and the Father.

Understanding/Buddha, where Buddha means Understanding, is what we got, without the need to keep any "knowing", for these obstruct toward further understanding.

Thinking is a tool for arriving at. therefore, thinking is like a machine of mechanisms, mechanisms which run the gamut of right and wrong, good and bad...etc. thinking should be allowed by the thinker to run free, without concern for dualistic propertys. this because, one can not understand the wrong or the bad if the right and good are only considered.

human honesty, or anyone within their own thoughts, cannot deny that surely they've thought some mighty bad/wrong thoughts. yet, such as is denial arrives within as if to erect walls to keep out such "enemys" as ill thoughts.

now, any perversion of what is humanly natural is eruptive within when one applys guilt as the bricks and shame as the mortar for such as these walls. for out from within these walls will spill that which cannot be but a perversion of what is truly human.

to imagine, thus to think, within the dualistic paradigm, cannot but yield dualistic knowns within the entirety of what seems as unknown, this unknown only in that it is misunderstood as being purely human, in the image of the Image.

certainly one cannot condone improper behaviors of thought that would pointedly emerge actively among others. yet in our shared world we see just that, and most ask why is this so. the answer is ever in that which we all collectively deny about ourselves as the humans together being.

i like what Richard said over in another thread about his daughter after such time as a spanking had approached to himself as the father commiting violence upon her, and that henceforth the world would be her point of contact wherefrom such would come to her. wisely said...

damn near have to write a world of words just to peg it down, but to make it short and sweet, we be human, and there is no greater force under God than what is Human created of God.

This is my mutating quote, because it changes since i first scratched it down some months back:

"What I think matters very little; what I know amounts to nothing; what I may understand begins where these two meet".

this is like, where all above V's into where Yesod is, therefrom vertically descending or ascending, given one's perspectivity, to earth/malkut. Y

[edit: hell is paths that lead nowhere; or now here, as it is, arriving, heaven on earth, with no wanted "baggage claim" from needful "things".]

upon arriving, understanding, there is nought but Earth and Sky, or Mother and Father, and We as a whole lot of Me's, the Children of, earthlings. beyond THAT, there is no that or there or where or etc.; except imaginatively just as we'd see it as our givens dualistic as provision would declare it so in the naming from very Us. culturally we cannot deny this, as within each and every language that has ever been surely has named the moon, the sun, the earth, the sky, ad infinitum.

Human is the what, when, where, why, who, which and how....PERIOD.

CFT's quote in her signature about pretending that life is a dress rehearsal, is right on target, and everybit what it means for any human to be missing the mark.

we've all come a far piece, without peace; to far to have come that we NOW continue to pretend...

it's like when we are waiting for a webpage to become fully resolved, and all the tagged on crap has settled, and we might begin to look at or read the darn webpage, if indeed we are not insensed to immediately close the page because it kept us prisoner for dragging minutes of impatience. because we couldnt get free of it, the rotating arrow fronted circling had us kept while everything but "what" we'd wished to see or hear was the last priority of the page's resolve.

same thing is what it is to suddenly realize within one's true self, such that understanding is come as NOW. and from THAT moment is the choice, to close the page or to look/see or hear that which we'd come a far piece for. it aint pretty, but it damn sure is beautiful. beutiful in that, the finality of "choices" has come in this arrival of the one choice.

"To be or not to be, THAT is the question". W.S.

does one end the pretense of being, thus having realized that they are everybit being. and from that excommunication from knowing or the craving to know, does one enter into Being just as they are in the present moment, NOW fully resolved, and all the crap that had taken priority clearly seen as "much ado about nothing" W.S..

perhaps it is THAT simple...for Christ's sake, for through others and other are we each known that we might from being known then reflectively steer a course of action toward further resolution of that tiny little picture that when maginified is causal to chaos, yet when allowed to just be is of the greatest order which God could create toward the all inclusive image Human in the all encompassing Image of God.

each in every of ONE,

Get Lucky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7sSWsOjNlk

Tim
    Last edited by Tutor; 2nd July 2013 at 03:54 AM.

I am late to this thread but want to add Christ is the Magnum Magus the greatest magickian. He healed the sick , raised the dead, was resurrected from the grave.
    Christ saw visions, had prophecies, spoke to God directly, worked with angels , interpreted dreams. In Gnostic apocrypha such as the Gospel of Judas and the Pistis Sophia of Christ; Jesus teaches to project out of the body as angels and he appears on the street in the form of a child. He projects to a heavenly realm and returns and projects to the future , also. The Bible is filled with magick . If used to heal, to learn , to see, to fly this is not ill , this is not evil. It is only when magick is used to harm that it is evil.

The three magi were magickians. King Solomon was a magickian. Magick is integral to the Bible. The Bible is written by many authors, as you know from being a thumper. And these authors have varying degrees of Divine Inspiration and write in conflict with each other.

The Catholic church teaches that it is a blessing to see one's deceased grandmother in a dream but it is risky to evoke spirits and that is frowned upon and warned against. The interpretation of dreams is rife through the OT and the NT this is something most Christians would not take exception to. The visiting of spirits and angels is also present. How then shall we see them and hear them if we do not learn to do so?
    Matthew 13:15-16
    For this people's heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.

But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear.

We were created to become in the image of the Elohim, it is our reason for being. One place to find your answer is in the Bible itself. There are passages of the Bible that invite the human to become the magickian. Ecclesiastes has been called the Biblical Emerald Tablet as have other verses which promote becoming closer to God through meditation, prayer and visions.

http://forums.riverofenlightenment.c...ic,1892.0.html
    http://forums.riverofenlightenment.c...pic,310.0.html
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~