Thread: energy work and adverse weather

energy work and adverse weather

is it advisable to do energy work right before a lightening storm? My door is open right now and its getting cloudly, windy, and I can hear thunder. I can only imagine how powerful the energy outside is right now, I read in a qigong book though that it is NOT advisable to practice qigong/energy work during adverse weather conditions; however I don't remember why it was. (besides adverse weather being physically dangerous of course, the book gave an energetic reason why it was dangerous but I dont remember what it was) Can anyone chime in here with personal experience?

Blog Entries

Re: energy work and adverse weather

Quote Originally Posted by Libramoon View Post
    is it advisable to do energy work right before a lightening storm?
    There's no correlation as far as adverse affects as far as I have ever seen or experienced. Some people do feel more energised by high wind and storm activity, though.

A bigger concern in a lightning storm is actually your modem.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Re: energy work and adverse weather

ok thanks, in that case next time there is a storm i'm definitely gonna soak up the extra energy