Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Would Like to start a MAP grp

Would Like to start a MAP grp

Would like to start a mastering astral projection group so that I might stick to the days better and have a little group of ppl to encourage others to stick with it. If anyone is interested just post here or send me a pm. Saw a thread from way back of ppl doing this and sounds like a great idea, but it was posted over a year ago.
    "The function of wisdom is to discriminate between good and evil"
    Cicero

I feel so lonely lol, everyone is so far ahead of me wants me to rush to get up to the good stuff so I know how to help ppl better. Seems like im the only one here that is new to all this. Time to get down to business and start doing the 12 day guide to Mastering Astral Projection. Cut it down to include a weeks work in 1 day thus 12 days. Maybe even awaken my Kundalini to help me along.
    Cicero

escargot Guest

MAP Group

I'm still working on the MAP program (Part I). Having a group would be nice, however I'm working at a relatively slow pace now, an exercise about every two days. Work keeps me rather busy, and I'm not in a hurry, so I'm treating it as a 6-month program, more or less. Looks like you're going the opposite way, from your "12-week" plan.
    Good luck with that.

catlantis Guest
    I am on day 3... going pretty fast.. one a week.

I will do day 4 tomorrow...

Scorpyn Guest
    http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=1800

Not over a year ago

That group imploded though (there was some hosting problems and most ppl weren't that active anyway).

I'd have joined you, but I have come to realize that there are other things that I should focus on in life before learning AP. Good luck making a new group though

btw I wouldn't recommend hurring through the program, you won't learn it that way

Akashic_Librarian Guest
    Hey, that group sounds like a cool Idea, I have yet to complete MAP, I keep getting caught up in summit else. Must have started it seventeen times by now lol

yeha so don't rush it, in your 12 day compressed program you will be lucky to get anything like what you are supposed to feel by the actual day 12

catlantis Guest
    Day 4: toes.

Toes are hard. Had a very hard time "feeling" any toe aside from my big and index one. Guess I will be practicing this.

Monkey mind was put to rest by a sprinkler, of all things.
    It is hot here an tried it out side under the cool of a tree. The sprinkler was going.. was not sure how that would work out... but its constant rhythmic clicking did the trick...

Blog Entries
    Believe it or not, the hissing in my ears does the same thing for me. Sometimes I've gotten so much into it that I can change the pitch, and found that hypnagogics come sooner too. Or at least it seems like it.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

LOL... why compress it so much?

I was part of that original group... It didn't seem to work out though.
    I have continued a lot of deeolpment work along the way though and I have had some advancement towards OBE without using MAP (I've found astral dynamics more helpful!)

So no I wouldn't like to join a group as I am going at my own pace, working outa lot of life stuff along the way as well.

I was kidding about compressing it into 12 days. I understand that we all go at our own pace, but it would be nice to make a grp that could give insight and the motivation that we sometimes loose doing something else thats not really important. Like I used to think I didnt have alot of time for stuff but I had all the time in the world I just had to make room in my so called tight schedule. The idea that we wouldnt really have to be on the same page or same part of MAP but that we could help pull each other thru MAP.
    Example.
    Tony could be on day 4 and Andy is on week 4, Tony has problems with something and Andy had a little problem with the same thing but overcame it faster can give tips to Tony how to do it the way he did it and give him encouragement.

What I'm trying to say is... Its easy to give up when there is nobody rooting for you and we sometimes loose track of why we started going down that path to begin with. Then the doubt of yourself sets in and you give it up, but when someone is rooting for you and can push you the xtra mile you get there faster than you regularly would.

Hope I didnt confuse anyone, the post seems kindof blah but im a lil' outta it right now. If Interested in joining a MAP grp send me a pm and ill try to put together something

Best Wishes,

Tony C.
    Cicero

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast