Thread: Disappointed final destination.

Disappointed final destination.

Hi Robert. I try not to ask you questions because your longtime members and administrators (CFT) and others ( B/ Woman) have such good insight,but I would like to ask you this one
    I've posted on the journal section at around the 24.th June, a definite OBE travelling in sparkling stars passing through with tremendous astral noise. Passed an area that was filled with pink amongst the stars . This was now behind me when I heard ( not felt ) a small explosion then was now slowly descending down on to a grassed area.
    The reason for needing clarity is that what I was viewing could have been me standing in a neighbours back garden listening to the birds as they sound. Colour,vision clarity was as I have in physical. But this was more like tunnel vision . I did not have 360 nor even 180 degrees vision. Excellent as it was
    The Question is.
    1). What do you think the bang was ...do you think I had reached the furthest my astral body would allow me to go in my development and then I was back in the Real Time Zone.
    The thing here is I have experienced magical experiences with magical music and shimmering translucent experiences. If so , then why stop here . I think the question lies in the bang. ?

Re: Disappointed final destination.

I do not know what the bang was. (Anti aircraft fire?)

A lot of peculiar things happen while we are out of body. Some of it we can understand, but most of it is still a mystery.

Keep smiling and pretend you know what you are doing.....sage advice.

robert