Would appreciate any ideas as to what I dreamt if it was just a bit of humour, or if you can interpret anything from it.
Woke up to something funny ( cann't remember it now) but I went back to sleep pondering that the humour is coming back.
Finally woke up again having just finished viewing something , ( this was not viewing behind closed eyelids whilst awake but recalled as a dream just finished)
I'm standing at the side of a stage watching David Beckham doing what looked like Michael Jackson style dancing to the tune Thriller. He was putting some punches like Kung Foo in when I thought 'what on earth is someone like that doing that, He looks stupid'.
He then turns around still dancing and punching,but the back of him is a dark skinned man, as if stuck to him and doing identical movements so from the front it looked like one person.
So in my dream I started thinking it was one person ,then appeared to be two ,but then again decided it was all one person with two different sides to them and at that point of thinking the dark skinned person separated and was now the man standing next to Beckham.
Woke up .
Points I'm trying to pick out that may be relevant are.
.......Illusion
.......two sided
.......identical
........separation. ( I truly don't think it has anything to do with my Marriage)
........two people are one

Ding Dang Dong!!!! As I'm writing this I have remembered I had been thinking not long ago about the possibility of my Future Self,Higher Self or what ever,being the person I believe to be a guide.
Would appreciate any ideas.