Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Awareness naturally rests in the eyes.

Re: Awareness naturally rests in the eyes.

You don't stop playing because you get old. You get old because you stop playing.

"I'm sure you're breaking rules by talking gibberish... but at least you keep my thread bumped " ~ Cal

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Gibberish is a generic term in English for talking that sounds like speech, but carries no actual meaning. This meaning has also been extended to meaningless text or gobbledygook. The common theme in gibberish statements is a lack of literal sense, which can be described as a presence of nonsense. Gibberish should not be confused with literary nonsense such as that used in the poem "Jabberwocky" by Lewis Carroll.

The term was first seen in English in the early 16th century.[1]

One etymology asserts it is derived from the root of the Irish word gob or gab (mouth), which the same source asserts is the root of jabber, gibber and gobble.[2] The word may derive from the word "jabber" ("to talk nonsense"), with the "-ish" suffix to signify a language.

Another etymology links it directly to the Irish term Geab ar ais (pron. g'ab er'ash), gab ar ais (pron. gab er'ash), back talk, backward chat; fig. back-slanged speech. Gab (gaelic), n., to chat or talk a lot. Geab (pron. g'ab) n., chat. (Donegal.) Geabaire, n., a chatterer or blabberer. Ar ais (pron. er ash), back; backwards.[3] However, this Irish etymology was suggested by Daniel Cassidy, whose work has been widely criticised by reputable linguists and scholars. The terms geab and geabaire are certainly Irish words, but the phrase geab ar ais does not exist, and the word gibberish exists as a loan-word in Irish as gibiris, defined by Ó Dónaill as "Gibberish. Gibiris chainte - unintelligible speech". (Ó Dónaill, Foclóir Gaeilge-Béarla, 630). Thus like many of Cassidy's derivations, this proposed explanation appears quite improbable.

Another theory is that the word comes from the name of the famous 8th-century Islamic alchemist Jābir ibn Hayyān, whose name was Latinized as "Geber", thus the term "gibberish" arose as a reference to the incomprehensible technical jargon often used by Jabir and other alchemists who followed.[4]

Some speculative accounts attribute the word's origin to the language of the Rock of Gibraltar, Llanito, which is a form of Spanish heavily mixed with English.[citation needed] However, the word first appears well before England acquired Gibraltar in 1713.

Usage - Utilizing gibberish whilst acting can be used as an exercise in performance art education.[5]"

[now it is in the right post]
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

we agree Friend. :::Laughing:::
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

I think if you attended a workshop you would see how easy NEW is. In the absence of hands on training with Robert I suggest you try an energy loop with the arms.

This is one way that people feel energy instantly. Robert has said that he has used energy loops to help those who can't feel energy or rather haven't felt subtle energy before.

This is my modified version to amplify the effect of energy loop arms;

Sit in a comfortable arm chair in dim light .

Draw energy down the crown to the heart which is the pump of the energy body.

Do this by breathing in a candle. Close your physical eyes and see a white candle burning before you, visualising the flame. With each breath draw the warmth of the flame into your third eye and into your nose , draw this flame and breath right down to the bottom of your lungs inhaling deeply and slowly.

When it is time to exhale leave the light in the lungs but exhale the air. Repeat until you feel peaceful and hopeful.

Now place the hands at namaste which is palm to palm in front of the heart with fingers upwards and touching slightly.

With the next breath draw energy in from your ever burning candle and feel it enter your arms on the right and left and feel it like a hug inside your shoulders.

With the next breath draw in the light and breath to the elbows remembering to let the light remain when you exhale the breath. Finally draw the breath with the warming flame down to the wrists. The hands should start to feel buzzy now. If so; great. If not , no worries , just continue, you'll feel it soon.

With the next deep breath take the warm light breath down the right arm.( or reverse this left to right , if you are left handed). Now push the energy from the right arm across the right palm to the left palm.

Send the energy up the left arm to the heart . With each inhalation draw energy down the right arm to the palms up the left arm to the heart breathe down again.

When the palms start to feel warm and buzzy then pull the palms just a bit apart about a centimeter and then bring them back together. As you move the palms together or apart , you should feel this push and pull as a tiny warm tug of energy.

As you continue to move energy down the dominant arm across the palms the energy will build up , when you can feel it more strongly then pull the arms further apart and begin to shape this energy like a small ball of clay moving the hands as you would to roll a ball of clay.

Hope that helps.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~