Thread: I need an advice

Vilkate Guest

I need an advice

So.. I've been practicing NEW every day for a week or so, and last night wasn't an exception. I was trying out the rope technique after it for the first time, too, and with rather good results, only something kept me from exiting all the time - I felt slight pricks/strong itch in one point in my hands and, sometimes, face, but they faded, if I didn't pay attention. Only one thing didn't fade - a feeling as if a little snake was moving back and forth and in circles around the inner part of my left elbow, and the feeling was so strong I actually tried to brush away "the thing" with the other hand. . I checked it many times - there weren't any mosqitoes in the room, so the theory those were bugs can be ignored.

This morning, when I woke up, I found out that in the exact place I had felt the "snake" moving, there were three red dots, arranged so that to form a triangle - and they are not bites of any kind, as they are under my skin.

I recall that when moving my energy, I had felt tenseness in my elbows, but I managed to break it. So, could these spots be a side effect of NEW? Or maybe you have other versions?

Any opinion will be greatly appreciated.

Why don't you pm Spectral Dragon and let him have a look? The dots make it sound suspicious to me. The pricks and the snakey feeling could just be energy movement as you develop, but the dots have nothing to do with NEW. I would get it checked out if I were you, and Spectral specializes in this.

Vilkate Guest
    Thank you for your advice. I will probably wait one more night to see if something similar occurs.

After all, maybe it was a mosqitoe I didn't notice, and then I would feel silly for asking this to SD.

Crispassion Guest
    Actually Vilkate, as you begin using the NEW techniques Robert has said that occasionally certain physical symptoms will develop. These include 'energy rashes' which will manifest as small red dots similar to a rash, sometimes raised. As you connect energy pathways in the physical and energy bodies, some that may have been semi blocked for many years, the body will noticeably respond. You can easily imagine that some of the acupuncture points (which are just very tiny chakras) will probably pulse with energy - and sometimes this may be enough to affect the physical body itself. Check some of Robert's articles for further reassuring information. These symptoms are typically short lived and will disappear very quickly - a day or so.

Cris.

Hey Cris,
    Is this in the books or the tutorials? I must have missed it and don't remember it. If you have time, could you post the link?

Vilkate Guest
    Thanks, Chris!

Those dots are almost invisible now.

Actually, I tried NEW just of curiosity - but now, when I have realized , how effective it is, I don't think I will change it for anything else in the nearest time. I've been practicing it only a bit more than a week, and it is already giving me unexpected results.

What can I say... I smile!

Crispassion Guest
    Currently these facts only reside in the vast depths of my addled brain... Will post link/page numbers when I find them. But I have certainly heard Robert discussing this in his workshops I have attended. PHG, the stuff about acupuncture points is my own flash of insight (getting those alot these days - instantly knowing reasons for physical ailments in others and internal goings on, learning just to go with it!).

C.

kiwibonga Guest
    It's in Astral Dynamics --

p. 163
    The NEW system, especially in the early stages, will occasionally cause temporary swellings, lumps, rashes, and even small watery blisters. In my opinion, this is caused by narrowed energy pathways having far greater than normal amounts of energy forced through them. This seems to overload some of the nerves and nerve endings in the physical body, temporarily affecting surrounding soft tissue and skin and causing these side effects.

Crispassion Guest
    Thanks so much, kiwi....you just beat me to it! Unfortunately, though there is a subheading about 'side effects' in the tutorial section of the website:

http://www.astraldynamics.com/search.as ... enceID=241

Edited correct link in: The website has been since overhauled.-CF