Thread: dream about beeing home and drained by a wizard

dream about beeing home and drained by a wizard

Hey guys,

today i slept quite long and in the early hours of this day I had some strange dreams but I only can remember one of them.

Finally i was back home. Everything was a little strange. There was a mountain i used to go but now there was a castle on it (before was only a small one now it had many towers and walls and so on). I felt so sad for that cause it was the favorite place to go when you are a teenager and want to meet your friends. Just because of its surrounding now all was destroyed.

I entered my old home and my father said be careful the reporters will come soon. I was some kind of famous or something like that. After that he dissapierd and one strange looking reporter came into the house. And i run away first in a room i was thinking it was with an second exit but it wasent so i was hiding but in front of the door i heared the reporter so i run out again with a towel around my head.

I entered the room of my sister(i only have a brother) and jumed out of the window to the garden. I looked up to the second floor and i saw a wizard laughing at me, i already saw him in other dreams i think, i run up the stairs and got somehow drained out of energy.

I think here i woke up...

Sometimes i think my higher self is fighting while I'm asleep as dreams where I'm fighting agains bad wizards or daemons are not rare.

What do you think?

All the best
    WhiteMonkey

IA56 Guest

Re: dream about beeing home and drained by a wizard

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMonkey View Post
    Hey guys,

today i slept quite long and in the early hours of this day I had some strange dreams but I only can remember one of them.

Finally i was back home. Everything was a little strange. There was a mountain i used to go but now there was a castle on it (before was only a small one now it had many towers and walls and so on). I felt so sad for that cause it was the favorite place to go when you are a teenager and want to meet your friends. Just because of its surrounding now all was destroyed.

I entered my old home and my father said be careful the reporters will come soon. I was some kind of famous or something like that. After that he dissapierd and one strange looking reporter came into the house. And i run away first in a room i was thinking it was with an second exit but it wasent so i was hiding but in front of the door i heared the reporter so i run out again with a towel around my head.

I entered the room of my sister(i only have a brother) and jumed out of the window to the garden. I looked up to the second floor and i saw a wizard laughing at me, i already saw him in other dreams i think, i run up the stairs and got somehow drained out of energy.

I think here i woke up...

Sometimes i think my higher self is fighting while I'm asleep as dreams where I'm fighting agains bad wizards or daemons are not rare.

What do you think?

All the best
    WhiteMonkey
    Hi WhiteMonkey,
    My thoughts go like this about your dream...you notice that your body (energy or flesh or one of your bodies) have changed, grown, (casle befor there was a houre) but you do worry about something or thinking of health issue ...

You are aware of something you value highly (selebrity) but you do not want to expose you for the ordinary eyes...not yet...and you wrap the towel around your head to hide....

Sister here is your female energy...and you fear to be possessed or drained or used by someone (wizard) that the guidance maybe is wrong or not you can stand behind ...unsure of your own abillity....and you fear you listen to wrong voice....

The feeling you have of higher self fighting while you sleep ...because your day-awarness is not yet full bloomed....and there is always a fight between ego and soul...until you convice your ego to co-operate with your soul, then you will enter more peacefull growing....you are soon there

wow thats a very positive and motivation interpretation. Thank you for that IA

All the best
    WhiteMonkey

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMonkey View Post
    wow thats a very positive and motivation interpretation. Thank you for that IA

All the best
    WhiteMonkey
    Do you recognize anything of what I said to be true and connected to you??

Ya i can connect it but i just never saw it that way.. Thanks for open my eyes

Blog Entries

Seems to me you are running away from your future. Castles are a Jungian pillar. You run away and the wizard (you're future self) laughs at you for being so silly. But you can't hide from your becoming self. You will be your own higher self which is as frightening as it is crucial.

my take, anyway, WM
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard