Thread: Length of the Afterlife

1. Length of the Afterlife

G'Day Robert,

This is about something I read in one of your writings.

You referred to the length of the afterlife in terms of complexity of the organism....humans having a longer one, companion animals a shorter one, ants maybe just a minute or so.

That immediately brought me to the question of, "If the afterlife has a 'length,' then what happens when it is 'over?'" An obvious answer might be re-incarnation, but since I don't (personally) believe lives are sequential (all incarnations emanate from the no-time zone,) it brought up some confusion.

I never had thought of the afterlife as having a time length; my prior concept was that upon dropping the body, you went where your level of "spiritual attainment" took you, and progressed from there. Some people, really advanced ones, would skip right over the astral and go on to the mental planes; others who were stuck mentally might stay in the RTZ until they learned their way out. And eventually everybody progresses to rejoining (?) their higher self / I There / whatever you want to call it. I realize you can't "rejoin" what you never left, but your own perception of it might be akin to rejoining.

Personally I'd love to see a book that addresses how you conceptualize the "layout" of non-physical existence, and what has to occur for someone to progress through it. RAM's Ultimate Journey pretty much tied up his own concepts, and a book like that from you would be really neat.

All the best,
    MA

Note: I moved the copy of this thread with the answers to 'Down Under' and have left this one for Robert.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 10th July 2013 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Made copy

Re: Length of the Afterlife

I am still 'in the question' concerning what happens after life has been processed. I have some of the answers.

I know that the more life is resolved during life, the more choices are available after death. So, I'm guessing that these choices appear much later for some people, after life has been processed and digested.

I will write a book on this someday....

peace, robert

Blog Entries

Re: Length of the Afterlife

As always I truly appreciate all that you do Robert. Just wanted to put this inhere to show my appreciation of your amazing insights. Thank you.