Hey,

Last night I was tired and I lay down on my bed. I wasn't meditating in the usual sense, but I wasn't asleep either. My body was very still and I stayed that way for about a hour. But in my mind, I was listing everything I desired. Such as, the need to be free from negs, to be free from nicotine, to be free from this and that, and I was asking for help. Other than that, my mind was clear from all other thoughts/emotions.

But at some point, I noticed certain parts of my body feeling much larger than they are. I perceived everything within and without as being much larger and at the same time being much smaller. After this, I decided to get up for a bit, and I felt much better within myself, much brighter and calmer.

I decided to go to bed after a while, and I had difficulty in getting to sleep for about 2 hours due to neg attacks, which ceased when I made it very clear if they didn't stop, I'd petition Jesus for his help in exorcising the neg; but I woke up this morning feeling fantastic, better than I'd been feeling for the past month or so.

Has anyone ever experienced this feeling of everything seeming huge, yet at the same time everything is tiny? I've experienced this state on occasions ever since I was a child. Never been able to make sense of it.