Thread: Somewhat unfulfilled Third Eye opening experience to now seeing images?

Somewhat unfulfilled Third Eye opening experience to now seeing images?

Hey guys! My name is Jason. I am new to this forum as you can tell. I will try to make my story short and concise.

Just a quick note: For most of my childhood life (almost 19 years old now), I had a general "feeling" that I was very spiritual person (I was attracted metaphysical subjects such as chakras/astral realm/lucid dreams and had a history of "testing" out each religion) and had a hint that someone is trying guide me to somewhere or something. In addition, I am hesitant to write my story out on this forum because I am relatively young and I am not sure of the direction of the life it will take me by posting it here. I had always been independent and lead myself to where I am today alone. But I feel that by doing this, the more experienced community of beautiful people here could help me identify what I could be looking for and help me raise my consciousness further.

About 5 or 6 months ago I was researching for ways to gain photographic memory. I was a senior in high school back then and this random desire spawned because of an impulse to do well academically in college. While researching I stumbled into the topic of the third eye and its abilities such as intuition and clairvoyance. I quickly became curious and interested in this topic and searched for ways to open it. So subsequently, after 2 days of meditating at night time (the only time where there is peace and quiet at my house) I saw some violet light (Apparently my third eye was slightly open because in the past say 2 years I was able to see these auroras before but mostly before I sleep) and i felt my body going numb. The third night rolled by and I performed my regular routine. I sat straight up with my legs crossed and breathed into the space between my eyebrows. I was starting to unconsciously breathe and felt like I was about to fall asleep. Then suddenly my body started to vibrate and it felt like it was being pulled down. Then bam. I saw a bright yellow light flash at the third eye area and my body was now vibrating immensely as if I was going to teleport somewhere. My first reaction was fear and thus I opened my eyes and woke up. I felt a great rush of compassion pass through my body though. And as I closed my eyes again to check, I saw a white "window" shape in my head. The next few weeks, I tried to replicate my actions hoping to get the same experience again but failed. I ended up with a huge headache each time before I slept because I tried so hard I saw nothing in my head.

Fast forward 3-4 months, I have continued to meditate at night but not as often or forceful. But this time I started to watch videos of a man named Darryl Anka and his channeled entity named Bashar. Almost immediately after watching his videos, my spirit became energized and felt a blooming of positive energy with each video I watched. As I meditated I felt much more "in place" and calm. His words and wisdom reached me in such a beautiful way and I felt so grateful and compassionate for his videos. As a result, I have been seeing various images in my head. They are brief and always seem to be slight moving. Most images pertain to my high school where I see desks and people in our library. I have no idea what this means. Can anyone provide me some insight? It would greatly be appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Infinite Love to All,

Jason

Re: Somewhat unfulfilled Third Eye opening experience to now seeing images?

welcome jason , stay with us if you feel comfy , we have many seasoned members and just as stellar a faculty

Quote Originally Posted by onelove View Post
    I have been seeing various images in my head. They are brief and always seem to be slight moving. Most images pertain to my high school where I see desks and people in our library. I have no idea what this means. Can anyone provide me some insight?
    I read a thread ages ago , Cf posted a quote from RB's i think ( i could be mistaken ) in it was mentioned that , (and i paraphrase) often our first most reaction to such glimpses is that of "blockade" as we temporarily try to "pause" what we are receiving so that we can make heads and tails of it first and that "chokes" the flow of reception as we shift gears from [receiving and recording] to [immediate processing and "sense making"] , i'd recommend instead of worrying about what the school and desk mean , focusing more on letting this channel take deeper root without rushing to immediate processing first.
    I have discovered over the years that information that the universe senses we need comes to us in slowly , sometimes I astound myself the marvel of how two pieces of the jigsaw come together and connect at even as much as months or years apart or afterwards (and trust me this is coming from me , a person who experiences a chronic sense of feeling jaded).

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    welcome jason , stay with us if you feel comfy , we have many seasoned members and just as stellar a faculty
    Thank you for your warm welcomes!

i'd recommend instead of worrying about what the school and desk mean , focusing more on letting this channel take deeper root without rushing to immediate processing first. I have discovered over the years that information that the universe senses we need comes to us in slowly , sometimes I astound myself the marvel of how two pieces of the jigsaw come together and connect at even as much as months or years apart or afterwards (and trust me this is coming from me , a person who experiences a chronic sense of feeling jaded).
    Ah. I understand now. Another question if you don't mind. How should I approach or rather explore my third eye and its gifts it has to offer?

onelove,

what if you are the gift, and your third eye is exploring you for what you presently have to offer?
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Quote Originally Posted by onelove View Post
    How should I approach or rather explore my third eye and its gifts it has to offer?
    In "standard" practice most everyone will tell you to start from the lower chakras first and then work your way up slowly.

What helped me personally open up the ajna chakra was giving my self permission to open it , i kept at it (trust me there is no short cut to hard work) when i say "i kept at it" i mean i told my self in my heart of hearts day in and day out , that opening it is fine , i accept all the consequences that will come to me after i let it open and resonated these thoughts deeply in my soul.When all that "sank" in (you'll be able to tell what it sinks in and the color takes fast) i imagined a beautiful lotus flower whose petals were made of light slowly unfurling the full extent of it's bloom within the entire expanse of my cranium and middle forehead.

my routine is a very very eclectic one indeed , i practice whatever strikes my fancy and keep at it till the novelty wears off

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor View Post

what if you are the gift, and your third eye is exploring you for what you presently have to offer?
    Ah yes Tutor. You got me there. I fully understand what you mean. Sometimes, because I'm still very inexperienced and young, I tend to concentrate on the details more closely than the bigger picture itself. But I guess in a way that all these details will help me eventually piece together and unravel who I truly am one day. But you are correct I should keep a more holistic perspective.

In "standard" practice most everyone will tell you to start from the lower chakras first and then work your way up slowly.
    And I shall now.

my routine is a very very eclectic one indeed , i practice whatever strikes my fancy and keep at it till the novelty wears off
    Very interesting DarkChylde. Thank you for telling!