Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Psychic Seduction and Karma

Psychic Seduction and Karma

Would psychic seduction have an effect to one's karma? How would visualizing and fantasizing about a person affect the target person as well as the person sending that type of energy out to the universe? What if I am masturbating and fantasizing about a friend for instance, how would that affect the dynamic of our relationship. I apologize for the content of this post if it is offensive, but this is a serious question and I would like to know what others think about this. I acknowledge that I have major work to do, and I wish to not engage in such type of manifestation work, but I am a man of flesh with lustful urges and desires. While I fight against these type of things at times, it seems to me that my shadow self wins over every so often. I am trying to be more conscious of my thoughts knowing that in theory there is a cause and effect component tied into it and I also wish to be respectful, so this puts me in terrible conflict. Let's discuss this.

Re: Psychic Seduction and Karma

Also, Aunt Clair have written that that fantasy masturbation can lead to negs, succubi, incubi, and I have no desiring in contributing to these kind of things.

i think i'm in BIG trouble ( ) .

Well, yes, deep emotional states (orgasm) can attract some negs and fantasizing about some person during this process (especially if you feel overly attracted to the person) can also affect the target person.
    For the first case, burning some white sage usually helps, for the second case I recommend reading Psychic Self-Defense by Dion Fortune as she directly states few very similar cases about the matter.

seems there is always trouble, such as a mole hill of it. like the old saying, making a mountain out of a mole hill. how does one make a mole hill out of a mountain? well, they stop persecuting themself because they are human, thus opening the appropriate boundarys which within they respectfully are, and from that, respectful to where everyone else is.

without the intent to use an utility for such, there is no such reach, nor is there karma. however, if such intent be, the above paragraph speaks for itself, as just like in the outlying, so within is the choice to reciprocate or not. this, if without intent then no power given to, if with self-respect empowerment.

victims are not made by those who seek them out. they are self-made within, having no self-respecting boundarys, having no empowerment, leaving them just as intent on being the victim as is the intent of another to use them.

thus, dis-respectful meets dis-respectful, for both have no sense of rightful boundarys within themselves.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fiatlux View Post
    Would psychic seduction have an effect to one's karma?
    If the law of karma is what they say it is ('they' being the popular interpretation) then yes, because everything you do or think is what determines your karma. However, I don't think it's that simple.
    To shorten this answer, just thinking of something should not affect your karma because most of the time the mind is an uncontrolled process of cataloguing and reacting to stimuli, and reaction is an expenditure of energy, so in my view should not affect anything negatively.
    What matters in this instance, I think, is your intention.
    If you are trying to manipulate another being into entering some sort of relationship against their will, there is some karma being produced. If it affects them enough to enter in such a relationship, then the karma debt would be greater, but if you're just blowing off steam, so to speak, you already did the energy exchange with the universe and no one was hurt, so no karma points either way.

I think instead of fighting against these 'shadow urges' you should investigate what drives them, would a sexual relationship work between you and this person honestly, how do you feel about them? Instead of pushing these thoughts into your subconscious and making them even more powerful.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor View Post
    victims are not made by those who seek them out. they are self-made within, having no self-respecting boundarys, having no empowerment, leaving them just as intent on being the victim as is the intent of another to use them.
    thus, dis-respectful meets dis-respectful, for both have no sense of rightful boundarys within themselves.
    interesting.

"interesting"

does this mean that you disagree or agree. i may not exactly agree with it later, even as i wrote it earlier. was off the cuff, as it were felt to have been given. though, perhaps "self-made" might be "self-allowed". permission being the agency. or not being aware that permission is theirs. this would then lead to a wide open permissiveness, or as unawareness goes, the "why me?". i write this upon my own self-examination/s, as i am, even as i have been, honestly reckoning out my own "why me?" 's of past occasions. it isnt so diabolical, as it is dialectical. it isnt so happenstance, as it is behavioral. and the treatment lies in the human truthing of their personal storied past presently re-storied.

it all begins by simply loving your self, or loving what is yours to be loved, to first sing such as the following song to your self, and then look out from this ME well kept within.

R E S P E C T: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNmEQpy0Wnc
    Last edited by Tutor; 22nd July 2013 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor View Post
    Victims are self-made within, having no self-respecting boundaries, having no empowerment, leaving them just as intent on being the victim as is the intent of another to use them.
    thus, dis-respectful meets dis-respectful, for both have no sense of rightful boundaries within themselves.
    a girl is walking back home the aggressor the route scouted and attacks soon as she is in seclusion and violates here without remorse.
    so what your'e saying is this happened b/c she had already sent out the message "i have no boundaries , i have no self-worth , i am not empowered" ?

no Friend, you seem to misunderstand the topic at hand. the topic is about psychic seduction and karma. is about the within. the world is the world, who has the power to alone change it. yet, what is within is what is yours. like Nelson Mandela, in the world he was physically imprisoned for 20 years, yet his spirit, his heart soul and mind, remained free. to know what you are looking at is to understand where you are looking from.

not to be offensive Friend, but you seem quickly aroused toward misunderstanding what's being written.

in furtherance, my personal experiences with fear, these fears soley within, forced me to look within, such that they do not control my every given thought toward mis-understanding, even as i respectfully give fear it's voice. was a time when i knew not the difference between my all consuming fears and what i was looking at outside of me. respect fear/s and face them within toward out-truthing, otherwise the out-lying world of misunderstandings is a mighty overpowering and frightening place.
    Last edited by Tutor; 22nd July 2013 at 04:34 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast