Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Psychic Seduction and Karma

Re: Psychic Seduction and Karma

this has high likelihood to turn contentious , also i don't further more have worthwhile information to add , time to bow out

DC,

Friend, perhaps to realize that the likelihood is within yourself, having nothing whatsoever to do with me or what i've written in this thread. for no such likelihood dwells within myself. misunderstandings are worked out spontaneously if given way to, one doesnt require pre-scripted information.

any words of yourself given are certainly worthwhile toward the relolution of misunderstanding. though, with respect to the forum's Moderators, i invite them to of this thread to decide the issue if any be. and if so be on my part, please to remove my words from this thread.

afterall, what the hell do i know...other than the feeling of sadness that there is the mere-est possibility that you and i have this apparent contention between us.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Okay. Moderator opinion. If DC feels like he wants to stop talking, he's entirely within his right. He feels he's got nothing more to add, and that's fine. He can stop talking if he wants to.

But I do fear that a continued discussion of who is misunderstanding whom might well derail this thread, whether or not it becomes contentious. So if we could stick to the topic as the OP wrote it, I think that's probably the best course of action.

If you would like to discuss the whole "victim mentality" thing, do feel free to start a new thread, though. It's an interesting topic on many levels.

This is not a "ruling", though, just a considered opinion and maybe a suggestion.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

BW,

Agreed! yet, when nipping in the bud is a practice, we cannot but understand why flowers are not in the garden toward our shared fruit. i abide in your suggestion.

ok i'm just going to add an afternote and that's it , me not adding anything else means that i'm not contributing to understanding and growth on a germane level so when tim pointed out "dude the thread is called this and this , what are you on about?" the penny dropped so i thought i might revise my thoughts and see tomorrow how the thread progresses , this was not snub , this was not a "hmmph! why i never!" a foot stomp to follow and huffing then out to exit.

but thank you both of you ( ) for taking time off to make sure i wasn't stepping out of hurt or anger.

DC,

I love ya enough to say that what i have written is in all probability as much wrong in as much it might be right. therefore, your words mean as much to me or more than whatever i might write. i aint perfect friend, and neither do i expect such from anyone else. i apologize to you DC for any misunderstanding on my part, as i do have misunderstanding within me, such is what makes me and/or us imperfect. this we ought to celebrate, as this is what brings Us closer to some"thing" shared that it becomes that which is beyond a "thoughted thing". i can see where what i wrote could be read just as your saw it written. i never felt snubbed, or a "hmmph! why i never!". i was deeply alarmed of having offended you, and hoped to write further toward resolving such.

Friend, i've lived for some 53 years now, most of which I never knew myself within, never realized how wide open i was within, never knew what i was looking at outside of me. after having witnessed, even participated, in what is the worst of human autrosity worked out upon itself as humans being (War); well...I just...within that witness witnessing such, broke like a tree split all the way to the ground, splayed out and completely dependent on the stumpedness of my being to rootedly hold me from the utter breaking point asway of the world's outlying chaos outloosed. for 9 years that split tree wavered, then it clean broke off crashing to the ground, all seemed lost, for all intent and purposes i was lost. little did i know that a sapling was emergent, had emerged, that 13 years later from that breaking point, i might yet tenderly reveal through shared words, what 23 years have given me to share. doesnt mean i am right, or wrong, just means i care to share. hurt and anger I have known too, Friend.

Someone who is sensitive - clairsentient with emotional states - can feel projected emotional content - even if its not directed soley at them, but its worse when there is a level of connection - sometimes even just piqued interest. Very much like the force in Star Wars. Karma I think is the response that the powers of manifestation have to a mind's focused energy and effort. Some karma is bigger and more relevant than other karma. People are sexual and they fantasize. Maybe that's just human karma and any one individual doing what comes natural is simply participating in it as they have every right to do.

Hi kcsobko,

Quote Originally Posted by kcsobko View Post
    Someone who is sensitive - clairsentient with emotional states - can feel projected emotional content - even if its not directed soley at them, but its worse when there is a level of connection - sometimes even just piqued interest.
    yep, that'd be me, ultra sensitive at times. i didnt realize this for a long time, imagining all manner of scenarios to explain it. now i realize this empathicness and i am learning to police such incoming content. i often wonder if empathic ability is resultant of a traumatic life event.

Very much like the force in Star Wars.
    yep, very much so; and to be honest about that "force", it is indicative of those whom carry on battles as if they've some actual activity within that which has been/is/and shall ever be as finished, and therefore...said finish ought be held in peace that in that peace is one held.

Karma I think is the response that the powers of manifestation have to a mind's focused energy and effort. Some karma is bigger and more relevant than other karma.
    exactly, i agree. example: given the marching order of how to follow the Example and heeding it not, going one's own way, is bigger and more relevant than other karma. this because ignorance was forgiven before the spoken word in the last breath said "it is finished". thereby, beyond this finish the implications are soley upon those whom "attained beyond ignorance" in self-serving motive "thinking" to be doing the work of the Lord. yet, what does not serve the Lord? even this haphazard "thinking" proves out to have served, though those "thinking" to have done some"thing" have not served but themselves.

People are sexual and they fantasize. Maybe that's just human karma and any one individual doing what comes natural is simply participating in it as they have every right to do.
    absolutely. without guilt or shame. desire is our human right to feel, as it is, we do feel it. yet, such human rightfulness is exactly the avenues with which some, given force, would exact themselves for the advantage.

~

good stuff there kcsobko. i am always impressed when so few words concisely explain. i cant seem to keep it short and sweet.

may the force be with you
    Last edited by Dreamweaver; 24th July 2013 at 06:08 AM.

hey, i resemble that remark. but not quite. in writing that i figured my feet would be read in it. being in the world is compromising for us all, not much any of us can do about it, but surrender to that and walk on. one can develope a nose for trouble, saying in person or even writing a statement upon smelling such, then observe where reciprocity leads. usually turns out to be nothing at all. we all got our unique troubling ways in need of forgiveness every day. i know i do. you're pretty cool there kcsobko. yep. i like that. thanks for the reminder.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast