Thread: Black House-Flys as Spiritual guides

Blog Entries

Black House-Flys as Spiritual guides

I am having some amazing, awe inspiring interactions with black houseflys just recently...... wow !!!!.....how awesome are these creatures/beings.

They are definately supporting, guiding, and helping me to understand this reality..... wow ..... Who'd of thought ?

I do have some experiences written down somewhere, if / when i get organised enough i shall share some of the one's i remember ..... thanks for listening x

The world is at YOUR Feet ~ Embrace
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Re: Black House-Flys as Spiritual guides

Glad to Get Back to this Topic at Last i have loads of experiences to add here at some point...

So just now i am on Facebook up loading pictures i have just taken of my new now work-space &i start to feel ill, sleep comes over me & i am woke by the sound a touch of a black house fly gives me

i here approx the first nine notes of a tune.... i locate the song in my mind and it is Money, money, money By ABBA

the house fly gentle landed on my right forehand about have way up... and is continuing to spend time with me some now...

on an extra , different note, from my open lounge net curtains yesterday i was able to see the little flying beings all about in the sky through my front garden archway & there was lots & lots os shining dots all moving about in the air. Later i was sitting on a new positioned chair & was able to sea the seagulls flying over, wow never really had that luxury or experience in that way before although we have lived here 14 long years.......

My Life just got Better
    -------------------------

ADDED NOTE : (the t.v. + house-fly) -----> Humus

I have war the World's film on & my fly friend swirled himself into my vision on the exact time the little girl says Humus

and again now when she asks 'are you ok ?'

Think i'll encourage my friend outside now through the window, ELSE he'll be talking / communicating with movement, touch & sound all Day... no time for that ~ too Busy !

Right where IS he ?

So to finish the tale, a male neighbour passes the gate, he walks his dog down the green in front of the Bungalows despite that fact that he knows 'himself & his dog' send my Dalmation Dog into a guarding viscious frenzy if he happens to be in the Garden just at that same moment.

i would never normally see this, my living space is usually my bedroom. i forgot i was looking for the fly !!! lol ! .... i see my white Rose plant i had been given for 'being a Mother present' at my son's wedding. then i notice that the candle i picked up from our local store today was Rose & this is pink, i think about putting them together totake a photo, but this doesn't feel like the right thing to do as it feels beyond my capacity to do so. i notice the plant is dry so i get some water for this plant and a bonsai tree plant i have too.

i use my ex. beer glass, then see my wine glass which i had as a Thankyou presie during my time working in the playgroup. i think about filling it with red wine & putting it on the window with the plants. i use Lucozade as i have no wine. On putting it on the window, i now feel compelled to pick it up & say ' Cheers' and right there in front of me on the glass window is my small black fly companion / guide. i tell him it's time to go out & using my hands make sure he goes out through the window...

it did look for a moment as if he would choose to fly back in through the window, but i would of tried my hardest to have stopped this.

Barbara Marciniak inspired me in one of her workshops i attended approx. year 2000 to 2001.

She talked about the black house fly explaining her own experiences with them & i loved how she explained her knowledge of them, but also her non mess attitude to light-hearted common sense life.

It was gentle, humerous & making life OK....

~x x x x
    Last edited by newfreedom; 12th October 2014 at 10:57 AM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

On my early morning quarry walk with the dogs this morning, i was more aware & able to think /ponder & also notice & be more impacted by reality.

There were many wild birds about and lots of rabbits this morning too. There was a wood pigeon making it's call & it caught my attention, i internally acknowledged the pigeon & thanked it, for some seconds it was then silent, before starting up it's call again

I had one interaction with a black fly, it flew in a circle in front of me just as i was thinking the words
    • from the other side

i often find animals, insects, particularly flies catch my attention in conjunction with 'my thoughts' or spoken words ... it's very interesting & it always has me in appreciation & awe x

4. Re: Black House-Flys as Spiritual guides

When you begin to notice these things, it can be unsettling or awe inspiring. This is called synchronicity. Most people see very little synchronicity. However, when awakened to notice these things in their fullness, they can cause you to lose connection with reality. Be very cautious in how you interpret these occurrences.

Another thing to notice is songs on the radio. They are always metaphorically related to your current situation or current thoughts in some way. Sometimes, you may hear exact words or ideas come over the airwaves as you are thinking them.

This is why meditation is important.

Blog Entries

1pm ish - a large buzzing fly hit me / bumped into the left side of my neck
    • word being spoken out loud by me - several

​Context.
    i was complaining / asking about the amount of dog s**t that Rome had just done, so i could find it all to clean up
    • What i said-ish - Did he have one dump or several ?

Thanks for the info. Boundless - Helpful

Thanks for - Synchronity - understanding, i had not fully 'got' this in the way i do now, so thanks

Hahaha, just realised the fly was right ! ....... it was several ! .. having fun xxx

Blog Entries

just had a very obvious sim managed experience with first a small bumble bee & then a honey bee - the 3 of us were 'working stuff out' obviously .... wow ... i'll write up the experience when i can

No disrespect to your fly friends- I hated black flies until one helped me with a painting by making expertly placed lightning bolts by licking up the paint! Buddha obtained enlightenment watching a stream. In actuality every thing that you look at has all the information of the universe in it if you are able to see it, because everything is a reciprocating pattern. You are seeing it in bugs. Theres nothing wrong with that it is all the same..

Blog Entries

Clothes moths inbteractions / messages /synchronicities

20/06 - 9.45 pm ish - a 'clothes moth' is sitting on my bedroom curtain, he is sitting right on the letter 't'

i have written the words 'open relationship' on there.

the 't' in 'relationship' also doubles up to make a large 'C'

i also have written the words 'MUSIC' on my bedroom curtain

Interpretation: 'Music relationship'

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mystyx View Post
    No disrespect to your fly friends- I hated black flies until one helped me with a painting by making expertly placed lightning bolts by licking up the paint! Buddha obtained enlightenment watching a stream. In actuality every thing that you look at has all the information of the universe in it if you are able to see it, because everything is a reciprocating pattern. You are seeing it in bugs. Theres nothing wrong with that it is all the same..
    Nice... Thanks for Sharing !

BUGS <---> MANY LEGGED

Blog Entries

my fly friend species are helping me again, since yesterday there's been a few coursing throughout our home, intercting with us, engaging with us .....

so nice to see, to know...