So I have an update:

My eyes seem to be getting worse the past couple of weeks and I know why. I am going to start college soon and major in computer science. As that may indicate, I go on the computer for quite some time everyday. That strains my eyes. But it's my job to code and such. Or maybe not. I have always had a problem with being consistent and determined in my endeavors. It is different from other things such as school since it needs to be done or else I will have to face consequences. Going on the computer is like an addiction. Sounds a bit ridiculous but its true. As a young male, technology curbs boredom and creates something to do with other friends such as gaming. And this has been the story for almost a decade. So therefore am I really making the right choice in my life by going to college for a major that I like but will harm me significantly? I know the answer: Never. I have realized that this poses as not only as a problem with my health of my vision but my mental health and strength.

Throughout this month, I have tried various ways to heal myself. Through affirmations of: I am healthy, I am at peace, I am at harmony. I guess I am not 100% believe myself when I say that. So I have been doubting myself. I have also been practicing this new type of healing called origin point massage. It is somewhat of an acupuncture massage where it targets certain points on the body and applies physical pressure to increase blood circulation. That has had minimal results. I have been consistently asking my guardians to guide me to a path for healing. It is somewhat of an broad desire but I feel like I have to heal my eyes by myself. But I guess it hasn't been really working. I feel like my guardians are trying to tell me something through this experience. I have sat through guided healing meditations and they have helped. I feel very at ease and sensations of heightened states of mind after. But it only lasts less than an hour. Again I always feel pulled and drawn back to my old habits of going on the computer and thus ruining my vision again. My eyes stand as my utmost priority right now. But I feel lost. I am sorry if I may come across as a whiner and mentally weak person. I am just going through much stress at this time. Can anyone provide me with some advice (or healing methods) to approach my problem?

Infinite Love,

Jason