Quote Originally Posted by onelove View Post
Thank you for the info Sinera! Do you know what are the actual effects of this when taken like drowsiness, ect? At first I thought you said homeopathic disillusion for a second haha.
Sorry, I meant dilution (or 'potency') with a T , I'm not a native English speaker and these slips happen quite often.

I don't know about side effects. Sometimes people report sth like 'initial aggravation' which eases off quickly after taking homeopathic meds. It is also part of the so-called provings when healthy people test it without knowing what it is. But the inital aggravation happens mostly in the case of treatments of known illnesses (infections) or skin diseases.

As said, it's homeopathic which is a metaphysical medicine that is supposed to act with your spirit or vital energy (bodies), this means it is intended to be holistically and thus acts on your 'system' as a whole. There's no 'substance' in there that could/should make you directly dizzy or whatever. At least not via bio-chemical processes in the body.

If it makes you feel insecure in advance then please don't use it. Fear shouldn't be part of a healing process, it is counter-productive.