Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Healing Advice for Eyes

Re: Healing Advice for Eyes

So I have an update:

My eyes seem to be getting worse the past couple of weeks and I know why. I am going to start college soon and major in computer science. As that may indicate, I go on the computer for quite some time everyday. That strains my eyes. But it's my job to code and such. Or maybe not. I have always had a problem with being consistent and determined in my endeavors. It is different from other things such as school since it needs to be done or else I will have to face consequences. Going on the computer is like an addiction. Sounds a bit ridiculous but its true. As a young male, technology curbs boredom and creates something to do with other friends such as gaming. And this has been the story for almost a decade. So therefore am I really making the right choice in my life by going to college for a major that I like but will harm me significantly? I know the answer: Never. I have realized that this poses as not only as a problem with my health of my vision but my mental health and strength.

Throughout this month, I have tried various ways to heal myself. Through affirmations of: I am healthy, I am at peace, I am at harmony. I guess I am not 100% believe myself when I say that. So I have been doubting myself. I have also been practicing this new type of healing called origin point massage. It is somewhat of an acupuncture massage where it targets certain points on the body and applies physical pressure to increase blood circulation. That has had minimal results. I have been consistently asking my guardians to guide me to a path for healing. It is somewhat of an broad desire but I feel like I have to heal my eyes by myself. But I guess it hasn't been really working. I feel like my guardians are trying to tell me something through this experience. I have sat through guided healing meditations and they have helped. I feel very at ease and sensations of heightened states of mind after. But it only lasts less than an hour. Again I always feel pulled and drawn back to my old habits of going on the computer and thus ruining my vision again. My eyes stand as my utmost priority right now. But I feel lost. I am sorry if I may come across as a whiner and mentally weak person. I am just going through much stress at this time. Can anyone provide me with some advice (or healing methods) to approach my problem?

Infinite Love,

Jason

Blog Entries

So therefore am I really making the right choice in my life by going to college for a major that I like but will harm me significantly? I know the answer: Never. I have realized that this poses as not only as a problem with my health of my vision but my mental health and strength.
    I am not sure I understand this question. Would you clarify?
    Discipline is something that comes to many people naturally and not to others, and it's a learned behavior. As you grow you'll learn, and perhaps you can use your 'habit' in a measured way, as a means to develop the skill of self discipline.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    . I am not sure I understand this question. Would you clarify?
    Discipline is something that comes to many people naturally and not to others, and it's a learned behavior. As you grow you'll learn, and perhaps you can use your 'habit' in a measured way, as a means to develop the skill of self discipline.
    I probably worded that entire sentence wrong. It's just that I do not keep consistent with what I need to do from what I want to do. What I need to do is heal my eyes and what I want to do is to just sit on the computer all day. At times I feel guilty that I keep jumping back and forth from these two things. And thats why there hasnt been much progress for my eyes. I have discipline for sure, for others and my conduct, but I believe its just a mental discipline for me. To stay focus and resist temptation. Thats why I am seriously reconsidering my major for college. Because with my eyes at its current health, I won't be able to do much and it will just bring further stress and anxiety, things that I am already experiencing now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by onelove View Post
    I probably worded that entire sentence wrong. It's just that I do not keep consistent with what I need to do from what I want to do. What I need to do is heal my eyes and what I want to do is to just sit on the computer all day. At times I feel guilty that I keep jumping back and forth from these two things. And thats why there hasnt been much progress for my eyes. I have discipline for sure, for others and my conduct, but I believe its just a mental discipline for me. To stay focus and resist temptation. Thats why I am seriously reconsidering my major for college. Because with my eyes at its current health, I won't be able to do much and it will just bring further stress and anxiety, things that I am already experiencing now.
    http://www.rebuildyourvision.com/blo...arsightedness/

I have used these exercises for years to strengthen my eyes I read many hours a day, both on computers and print books.

Your eyes are muscles and you need to EXERCISE them.

The muscles are weak from only doing one type of activity, in addition to these exercises, frequent walks outdoors where you focus on he horizon as much as possible will help.

At the above link, you can sign up for free daily tips / suggestions on healing your eyes, you do not need to buy anything, I get lots of free great info from such mailing lists, so give it a go, it's free and you will be giving yourself subtle mental conditioning regarding your eyes by reading such articles.

That will help somewhat with your negative self-talk which in my view is sabotaging your efforts.

You feel as thought the thing you love to do is hurting you, and this creates chaos.

Well it is not hurting you, it is your ATTITUDE and thoughts that create the conflict.

You can make peace with your situation by affirming that

"I intend to strengthen my eyes daily, while acknowledging they are weak"

By using this type of affirmation, you cease to deny your present reality, while creating the new one you desire. When we deny "what is" we create resistance in ourselves.

I suggest a routine of contrasts, try going outdoors just before or after your PC reading/work or go outdoors Before and After your work, you need exercise anyway, so you may as well, and exercise your eyes outdoors is far more beneficial than indoors, as you can look much further away into the horizon, pretend you are a hunter/gatherer spotting prey on the horizon, at night, gaze into the stars, for as long as you can. If it is cold, wrap up WARM, no excuses! Do not let a weak mind fool you, cold air is invigorating and breathe deeply while outdoors for increased oxygen to all cells of your body and to help clean the blood and remove waste products.

These are natural uses of our eyes that modern man neglects.
    "Use it or lose it" applies to all our muscles, including our eyes.

"Life is movement, you stop moving, you die"

Consider the following - Your body is composed of atoms and is mostly empty space, the intelligence, or Consciousness that holds it together is "you". You are a field of awareness, a vibrating bundle of energy, only around 10% of you is physical. The patterns that energy forms are DRIVEN by your intelligence, by your beliefs and attitude.

Stop "trying" to heal and just be. Make peace with your situation, maybe you will NEVER heal, accept this first, make your peace with it and forget all ideas of healing for a few days.

Then, after a "break/holiday " from your admirable efforts, which at present are causing perhaps too much psychological strain for your body to make any sense of the conflicting signals you are sending it -

after that break, start with some gentle intentions, very very gently suggest to yourself, and Imagine how you want your eyes to be, but acknowledge that also this may not happen, and this is okay, you must have love for yourself and the process.

Do your meditation / intention / visualisation, gently, but focused but only for 5-10 minutes a day, and THAT IS IT! No more. More than this and you set up too much stress and struggle, you must be gentle and consistent your habits and intentions.

Focus on doing this for 5 minutes a days, for one month, and do the eye exercises two times a day, or whenever you do your computer work, before, during or after, as well as the outside part.

I make no guarantees, but do this faithfully for one month, with total love, acceptance and peace and see for yourself the results.

By all means listen to doctors etc, but try this process for four weeks, what harm can it do? It costs you nothing, nothing but your conscious attention.
    Last edited by John Sorensen; 13th March 2014 at 10:59 AM.
    “Vision without action is daydream.
    Action without vision is nightmare.”
    —Japanese Proverb

I recommend Sungazing for 10 seconds each day for a year. Helped me to improve my + 2.0 on one eye.

Thank you John for your wonderful advice. I really appreciate it. You hit the nail on the head when you talked about accepting my situation and moving on. I had a hard time being at peace with something that constantly reminded me pain and stress.

I have been doing eye exercises for some time now. The problem was that I never practiced them consistency. Now I learned from my mistakes. If I want to achieve my goals, I have to build momentum towards it.

Coincidence that I decided to login on today. I just went to the Optometrist today for a check-up (after almost a year). My vision went from 6.0 to 9.0 which, I admit, scared me considerably. I know it will be a steeper uphill climb to reach my goal but I feel its very possible. After much testing, the doctor said that my the back of my eyes was fine. He said that there we no signs of retinal tears, which was the thing that I was most worried about.

I have no one to blame but me on this. I guess you could say that my situation is similar to a frog in a pot of boiling water. By the time the frog realizes the water is too hot, it is almost dead. I always knew that my bad habits would lead to this someday. I was ignorant and foolish to think that my eyes could endure so much. Luckily, I am still young and my body is still quite resilient.

I came to this realization about 3 weeks ago. I was so lost and scared. I couldn't believe that I let myself come this point. Ultimately, I called to ask a psychic for help. She told me that my guardian angel was Archangel Raphael and that he was kissing me on my forehead. I guess that was one of the positives. I had been meditating and asking my guides to give me opportunities to heal and recover my eyes for many months now (I was seeing signs such as numbers 444 and 11:11 all the time). I felt so blessed and grateful once she had told me that. But I still felt guilty about not following through consistently. She also said that he was always pushing me towards alternative medicine as a second opinion. But due to the severity of my condition, she said that it will no longer suffice and that I needed to see a physician soon or permanent damage would come to my eyes. That experience was a wake up call for me.

Just another quick thought. I am not sure if this is the cause as well but I was never good at visualizing myself mentally coincidentally (which was a huge deal since manifestation begins with visualization of the thing you want). In my mind, I would see a figure that is was mostly blurred. I was not able to make out any clear details of myself, at least longer than a couple of second. I always have issues about my self-image. I was really never proud or confident about the way I looked. In short, I've had so many other health issues , besides my vision, that made me feel (physically) inferior to others. Then, when I would look into the mirror at myself, I seem to be looking at a different person. I believe this goes back to acceptance and loving myself for where I am now.

Please feel free to add any other input/advice. I really am grateful for all of your help.

Infinite Love and Light,

Jason