Thread: Does anyone have any "dream life" work dreams?

Does anyone have any "dream life" work dreams?

Hi all,
    there are lots of school dreams we have. I was wondering if anyone ever goes to a job (not their waking life job) when they dream. I've been having more "work" dreams in the last couple of years than the school dreams. Sometimes I work in an office, sometimes in a restaurant, sometimes in a store. More often than in my school dreams, I go through periods where I regularly run late. (!!!) I also don't seem to be doing much once I get there!
    I haven't actually been working much in waking life during the last couple of year, so maybe my ingrained work ethic is catching up with me.
    Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Blog Entries

Re: Does anyone have any "dream life" work dreams?

Yes. I have recurring dreams of where I used to work, in various forms. Just last night I had one of these. In my case I think I'm manifesting it due to where my life is at the moment. (Work from home, could use more money).
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Thinking about this it seems my school/work dreams are about evenly divided and prob. represent two branches of a single cause. The school dreams usually put me in a situation where it's Finals week and I can't find my class in order to take the test, which I know I'll pass but I forgot to go to that class all semester, it just slipped my mind, and I don't which building it is in.

Work place dreams are high end Professional settings where I deal with large amounts of money which I may lose because I wasn't paying attention.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Work dreams are common for a lot of people when starting a new job, I hear its especially common for waiters and waitresses

I usually dream that a bunch of last minute customers came into the store and I have to stay late after my shift.

Ugh! Late customers! So annoying no matter in waking life or dreams!

I've gotten the sense that some of the work dreams I have are related to projects -- like doing spiritual work or something. So I was wondering if anyone else had something like that, but I didn't really make that clear.

Thanks for all the other responses though. Definitely work and school play large roles in stimulating anxiety dreams!