Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Healing for a little girls who's dying

Re: Healing for a little girls who's dying

I'm sorry to hear this, my condolences. Maybe Gman above was right and it wasn't in her "plan" to stay long on this plane for this life.

Losing a child is the worst thing that can happen, having to accept it and coming to terms with it is a hard lesson indeed. Let's hope the parents will master it in the course of time, I wish them good luck.
    This collector of useless clutter.

2. Re: Healing for a little girls who's dying

Thought I'd share something that happened in the few days since Janie passed to the other side. The night that Janie passed, my daughter (3yo) had a dream about Janie. Recently, I started encouraging my daughter to share with me her dreams every day because I started the MAP program a couple weeks ago and figured we can do this together. Kids are much better and more in tune to their spiritual/intuitive side than adults. It has been an interesting experience listening to her share her dreams. When she told me about Janie, I was surprised because I told my daughter very little about Janie but she was able to tell me over the last few days her dreams and visions of Janie -- her flying with the angels to a far away place, to a new home, that her mommy and daddy were very sad and wanted Janie to come home, but Janie had to go away. She was able to share things that happened in the past as well as present. I shared this with Janie's parents and they were very much comforted by my daughter's dreams.

I'm going to create a new thread in an appropriate topic about tips/suggestions on how to encourage and spark this aspect of spirituality in young children. Feel free to share with me or point me to old posts that talk about this.