Thread: Almost..??

Almost..??

I think I just almost had a conscious exit.
    I was doing my daily focus 10 practice which I've been doing since 2 weeks and I felt a good relaxation and trance so I thought why not try to apply an exit technique for the first time.

I started climbing up the rope and when that one would get weak I would change it for getting lifted up by a helicopter. My heartbeat started going incredibly fast, but I read I shouldn't worry about it or pay attention so I just continued but after a while it got less. Then I thought i would try the exact same way I did in a lucid dream the day before yesterday. I tried to drag myself out my body to the side of my bed and when I started to do that my third eye chakra started to give a lot of pressure and I really felt like my head was partially shifted out of my physical head but while this was happening the rest of it stayed with the physical body. I also had moments where the intensity of the chakras seemed to upset my stomach and make me feel a bit sick.

Right now while typing this my fingers are still tingling a bit and feel a bit weird, as does my whole head.

Tips anyone? Maybe I have tried this too soon and need to work more on physical relaxation. I noticed as well that I tended to tense up physically while trying the exit techniques.
    "If we drop our body, we experience astral body.If we drop our thoughts, we experience “I AM”.If we drop ‘I’, we experience non-duality." ~Thusness

Blog Entries

Re: Almost..??

Since you felt a degree of tension, I'd add a little more physical relaxation to your routine, and add energy body loosening before getting to the exit technique.
    Another thing to do is, if you think you have missed the projection, don't roll over and go to sleep, instead either try to get back to trance and observe a little bit longer, or get up and walk around.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I think when for example climbing the rope I'm imagining so much the upward movement that my physical body wants to come too so it tenses up a bit. That and because of excitement.

I'm a real beginner so I'll just pay real good attention to learning to relax better. I'll also try the energy body loosening. That's where I'm at in the Astral Dynamics book right now.

Didn't fall asleep afterwards. Stayed in the trance for a bit and then got up.
    "If we drop our body, we experience astral body.If we drop our thoughts, we experience “I AM”.If we drop ‘I’, we experience non-duality." ~Thusness

Today I was sitting upright in a hardback chair doing a relaxation exercise from MAP and I felt so incredibly relaxed, I thought I'd imagine myself on the other side of the table right in front of where I was sitting and I got struck by incredibly intense vibrations, it felt like i was shaking from head to toe and the distance between the back and forth shake became bigger and bigger, almost like a rocking back and forth. I managed to stay quite calm although my heart was racing like crazy. The blackness behind my eyelids was lighting up with flashes of light. But I felt that after a while it was becoming more and more difficult to keep the focus and I felt I was getting exhausted of focussing for so long.

I then tried the rope technique but I really have a hard time with this technique.. The rope and the awareness hands don't do what I want.. The rope goes out of angle all the time and when I want to imagine going up with the rope my body starts to tense up.
    Does anybody have tips on that? Since I heard that technique should be one of the easiest..

Anyway after a while I gave up but I'm still very happy to have already gotten this far. Very motivated to continue practicing.

Blog Entries

I find it's sometimes super-easy and sometimes it's incredibly difficult. I have found that the best time for it (for me) is when I'm so deeply 'in' that I can actually see and feel the rope. If I have to use my imagination it's too early. I also find that it works better after I've had some sort of other symptom other than movement. This is because movement (such as feeling floaty) usually indicates that you're already projected, and forcing the rope makes you go back 'in' to get out. So in that case I don't recommend it.
    One thing I do not ever recommend, is to ever use rope to induce vibrations- if it's used for trance induction, you will not get out with it, unless you do the 'going down with the rope' method to induce trance.
    And still, I'm not sure about that.
    One thing I have to say, is that if you feel weight and pain (like tired arm muscles pain) when doing it, you're in the right track- you then have to continue doing it until you are either out or so exhausted you can't believe it. The rope tech is one of those that at least at first, gives you dramatic symptoms that can be exhausting or off-putting; but if you get 'nothing' at all, then you're doing it too early in the trance.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

As you climb, at some point, pull yourself out. Sometimes it can be that easy!!! Feel your arms pulling.

Grant