Thread: I did a salt bath today

I did a salt bath today

Greetings everyone
    To make a long story short I've had a terrible rash and skin discoloration for a couple years around the insides of both of my thighs and base of my spine. I thought it was exzema as I had this when I was a child but lately I'm not so sure as the lanolin oil that cured my eczema immediately back then is not working on this. Anyways for some reason i stumbled across one of the salt bath threads this morning and decided to try it out as I had a 4 kg plastic container of Epsom salts that I purchased last week sitting in the cupboard.

On a side note Im not much of an occultist. I've read Bardon but didn't get far in his steps, was a member of a gurdjieff group for a bit, checked out some Sufi stuff and currently read Gurdjieffs books on my own but I haven't been meditating lately. I've also been extremely tired for a long time which is why I started reading spiritual books, to possibly find a solution to this.

Anyways I was overcome with a very nervous feeling when pouring the water for the bath. I then put a small towel inside, poured in the salt, and got in. I stayed in for what felt like 45 minutes or more and felt extremely rejuvenated about half way thru. When I got out for some reason my sense of smell seemed much sharper than normal and I could smell a sweet scent that I have never smelled before in the washroom. Another thing I noticed was that towel seemed full of vibrations after and I soaked and re rinsed it in cold water a few times to try get that out but even now it's hanging there and when I walk by it seems highly charged and I can feel it from a few feet away. I also noticed the bathroom looks different...almost unrecognizable and that my posture is suddenly straighter and the tension or kinks in my neck don't seem to be there. A couple hours after the bath I started getting nausea though and almost threw up at one point and have been feeling an "empty" feeling with a mixture of vague nausea since. I don't think it's from dehydration either because Ive been drinking Gatorade all day and am seriously wondering if that salt pulled something out of me.

Blog Entries

Re: I did a salt bath today

You might have had a reaction to the salt or you didn't dip your entire body (including head) into the salt. I recommend pore breathing which is in I think step 1 of Initiation Into Hermetics right after your bath. Think about things that are subtle in your energy body and spit them out of the shield that was created by the salt bath. Also another thing about the bath. You might have stayed in for too long. Salt water can cause people to get dehydrated which could explain the nausea.

Blog Entries

ps. drink lots of water, gatorade is fine but don't just drink that.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by GMAN12 View Post
    You might have had a reaction to the salt or you didn't dip your entire body (including head) into the salt. I recommend pore breathing which is in I think step 1 of Initiation Into Hermetics right after your bath. Think about things that are subtle in your energy body and spit them out of the shield that was created by the salt bath. Also another thing about the bath. You might have stayed in for too long. Salt water can cause people to get dehydrated which could explain the nausea.
    Thanks for the tip. I also went for a quick sauna after the salt bath to sweat out any salt that went into my pores which could have dehydrated me even further as well. If I do it again though maybe I will try the pore breathing after instead which I think is around step 2 or 3. If I remember correctly step 1 is the body brushing and cold shower which I'm speculating may be a quick and easily available alternative for a "banya" where you do cycles of sweating and then jumping into a cold lake or shower. I may be wrong though, its just something that's crossed my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    ps. drink lots of water, gatorade is fine but don't just drink that.
    Thanks. I live in the city and our water is awful so my gf boils it in a water kettle with a piece of charcoal and then pours it into a pitcher. We then drink the room temperature water from there. Lately I've been drinking cold tap water but have been putting Gatorade powder in it to kill the taste because I've found it to be more refreshing and am concerned the boiling process messes with the magnetic fluid contained inside.

I've also bought a bunch of ice cube trays recently to make ice and then put a few cubes in the Luke warm water that's been boiled as an alternative...do you guys think these are valid concerns or am I over thinking this?

Blog Entries

Idk, as I have well water, which is pretty awful- but if you're concerned with what the boiling does to the water, get yourself a big plastic cup with a lid, tape magnets all around it (you can get think sticky magnets in any dollar store, the kind they use to put pictures in) and put the water in the cup and shake it- it oxygenates and 'magnetizes' the water, and you can even put intention in it while you do it.

Blog Entries

Just use a water filter jug. The water around here sometimes isn't great so I use one and it does a great job of filtering out much of the crap.

Regarding the salt bath, you might have gotten dehydrated even though you were drinking Gatorade. I wouldn't worry too much about it as long as you do rehydrate during and after the bath. The sauna might have contributed to, or caused the nausea. Or maybe you absorbed too much stuff through your skin?

Did you shower right after the bath? If I'm not mistaken, it's recommended to do so.

But if you notice any other signs pointing to negs or some kind of energy that doesn't seem right, then obviously try some countermeasures.

BTW I found this, it might, or might not be of interest. http://www.epsomsaltcouncil.org/arti...um_sulfate.pdf
    AKA Silver Firefly — If I had to reincarnate as an animal, I'd choose to come back as a bonobo.

~ Manipulation is a tool that's too often abused.

I just might try that cftraveller and see if the water seems better after. By the Way has anyone here noticed via astral sight or advanced sensitivity if there's a big difference between bottled water and rain water or water that has never lost contact with the earth? One of the reasons I ask is because I was looking at something about a Mikvah (a kind of Jewish ritual bath) and I believe the part about using rain water and maintaining a contact with earth water was extremely key in this. Cheers.
    Last edited by Ben7; 30th August 2013 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Forgot to quote cftraveLler, inserted his/her name

Quote Originally Posted by Gemma View Post
    Just use a water filter jug. The water around here sometimes isn't great so I use one and it does a great job of filtering out much of the crap.

Regarding the salt bath, you might have gotten dehydrated even though you were drinking Gatorade. I wouldn't worry too much about it as long as you do rehydrate during and after the bath. The sauna might have contributed to, or caused the nausea. Or maybe you absorbed too much stuff through your skin?

Did you shower right after the bath? If I'm not mistaken, it's recommended to do so.

But if you notice any other signs pointing to negs or some kind of energy that doesn't seem right, then obviously try some countermeasures.

BTW I found this, it might, or might not be of interest. http://www.epsomsaltcouncil.org/arti...um_sulfate.pdf
    Thanks for that link. I looked thru it and another article right after and one of the signs of a magnesium slight overdose is nausea that resembles car sickness which sounds about right. I did shower off right after the bath drained and then went to the sauna about 10 minutes after that. As far as the negs go, i dont know if i had any or not but i thought that just in case i do and thats the cause of my rash and exhaustion, then the bath might help. After the bath I definitely feel alot better and those kinks I mentioned are gone. I also felt highly motivated afterwards to thoroughly clean my apartment including washing the floors and walls which I did and although I got a little nausea after the bath, I am very glad I did it.

Blog Entries

I wouldn't have gone into the sauna after that. I'd suggest you do those practices separately, to avoid overtaxing the kidneys.