Thread: OBE during dream?

OBE during dream?

WhilA couple of days ago I was somehow conscious of myself either having an OBE in a dream or actually have an OBE. I felt my body float up towards my ceiling at night. But the thing is that there was a cloud of darkness that I was unfamiliar with. As I passed through it, it pushed me down back into my body i think. Not sure if that was the reason. Then I consciously tried again and lifted from my body and again I was pushed back into my body. Not sure what was the significance of this experience. Can anyone provide some input.This was my first conscious OBE btw.

Infinite Love,

Jason

Blog Entries

Re: OBE during dream?

Could have been your subconscious. First projections (or early projections) tend to be difficult because your subconscious resists the separation- a 'fear of death' or 'this shouldn't happen' thing.
    Even though we project while we sleep there is usually no perception of separation- but when it happens consciously, all those fears come up and manifest in various ways.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thank you. Does that also explain why I sometimes have dreams that feel like I'm being pulled or taken over? It is usually in a dark setting.

Jason, this isn't really an answer for you but if I can just relate to the dark cloud.
    When I was in the early days of OBE I remember early one morning doing energy work then felt myself gently start to rise from body.
    The next thing I knew I was ceiling height at my bedroom door watching this dark mist rise up from my body. Immediately I was aware of being this dark mist and seeing a lighter mist up by the door. I moved towards it and we merged and flew out the window. This happened so naturally without any thought. Triple awareness.
    At the time I was reading Astral dynamics and I understood it to be the expanded etheric body as Robert describes this being one energetic step above the physical and one energetic step closer to the Real Time body.He suggests that all 3 copies are energetically inter- connected and all 3 are capable of functioning and thinking completely independently.
    What I'm trying to suggest is the feeling of being pulled or taken over may just be the natural transition,however as CFT suggests your subconscious could be resisting due to apprehension.
    Dark settings are often perceived. Nothing will harm you. Always remember this.