Thread: Question about espom salt

Question about espom salt

I've read that epsom salt crystals contain sulfur (something I am told destroys negative energy), so I'm interested in using them for self-defense and am wondering if anyone has any experience using them for this, and also if they have found their use to be helpful in dislodging negative energies/ entities, and If they have any recommendations concerning how they might be used.

So far, the main self defense application I've found involves burning them with small amounts of alcohol, but in addition to that I know that they are frequently used while bathing (although not as frequently for self defense). So now, in addition to what I mentioned and also in relation to bathing, I'd like to know if epsom salt crystals can be used instead of sodium chloride (organic salt) for mega salt baths to a greater or more effective result.
    Last edited by josh437781; 2nd September 2013 at 03:32 PM. Reason: waaay too many periods

Blog Entries

Re: Question about espom salt

My understanding is that they contain magnesium, but I could be wrong.
    I use epsom salts and like the effect, very calming. I have never mega-'d them, just used them as they would be used for a nice relaxing bath.
    I have also used them in the shower, but I can't tell you if they are 'better' than regular salt. I kind of like regular salt, but we've had people in the past that used epsom salts for defense (that is, while under attack) and had good results with them.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Re: Question about espom salt

I'm pretty sure I've heard Robert say that epsom salts do work, but I can't remember when (or where) I saw him say that.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.