Thread: Moving energy up and down the legs.

Moving energy up and down the legs.

Hi, I have a quick question about how to move energy in the feet. When moving energy down the leg then back up, do you go down into the whole foot then back up or do you go down into the back half of the foot, then go forward into the front of the foot, then back to the heel and up.

Basically is it down then up, or down, forward, backward, then up again?

Thanks
    Cal
    You don't stop playing because you get old. You get old because you stop playing.

Blog Entries

Re: Moving energy up and down the legs.

I start with the entire foot first- toes, outside of the bottom of the foot, inside the foot (from front to back)and the top, then I center and rotate on the ball of the foot and bounce up and down first from the ball of the foot to the knee a few times, and then from the knee to the hip a few times, and then all the way up and down from the hip to the ball of the foot.
    So, from down to up and then bounce.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I start with the entire foot first- toes, outside of the bottom of the foot, inside the foot (from front to back)and the top, then I center and rotate on the ball of the foot and bounce up and down first from the ball of the foot to the knee a few times, and then from the knee to the hip a few times, and then all the way up and down from the hip to the ball of the foot.
    So, from down to up and then bounce.
    Let's say you were doing the full circuit. Are you saying that it is just up and down, no forward and backwards in the foot? Sorry if you felt you clearly answered my question but I need to be as clear on this as I can be because I find NEW seriously difficult and I don't really think I'm ever going to get the hang of it.
    You don't stop playing because you get old. You get old because you stop playing.

I am not any kind of expert, but I have had good experiences with NEW. I like devising new 'tools' that help me to feel the area I am working better. There are some parts that are harder to work on, so I have had to be creative and patient.

One of the things that helped in the beginning on my feet was going toe by toe at first and using an imaginary stiff, small bottle brush with the bristles being of light. So I would rotate this around a toe, below the surface of the skin until I felt tingling, then do the other toes, bottom of foot, etc, etc. With the second chakra, I needed a glowing deep orange beach ball, very heavy and dense, moving front to back, then sideways. In the solar plexus area, I was pretty numb, and the only thing that seemed to help was a sort of Gatling gun that shot tiny beads of golden light through at very high speed that would rebound back through as well.

So anyhow...try changing the color or density or size of the energy or light ball you are trying to move through your body. And play with developing your own kit of tools that are suited to your specific situation.

Just thought of something else and have been playing around with it in the last couple of minutes. Imagine you are inside a very large syringe. The bottom is over a pool of brilliant white light. When the syringe handle is pulled upward, imagine the light being pulling upward through your legs, then when the handle is pushed in, the tide force reverses and propels this liquid light down again. You can experiment with speed, etc.

Another thing I have done, because I use HemiSync a lot...most of the guided ones begin with putting your worries or concerns in a box. I got tired of how long this was taking me mentally, so I instead imagined flipping a switch to an immense magnet below me that would pull down and out all the heaviness that weighed me down. In the last week or so, I imagined pulling put a cork at the bottom of my feet, and when the old stuff 'drained', it formed a whirlpool inside that then pulled down brilliant light from above.

To help, like starting with actual touch when learning to move energy, using a syringe and feeling how powerful it is, or trying to keep two strong magnets a small distance apart when they want to connect might be helpful. You are then training yourself for sense memories, which may help you to have a better time with NEW.

Blog Entries

Full Body Circuit

Quote Originally Posted by Cal View Post
    Let's say you were doing the full circuit. Are you saying that it is just up and down, no forward and backwards in the foot?
    I assume that by the full body circuit you mean the full body storage circuit.
    You should prestimulate your feet before doing the circuit, unless you are short of time, to give you a place to start from that is clearly defined. In this case, the ball of the foot. And don't expect heavy sensations from it, it's an energy storing exercise, not an energy feeling exercise. In which case, you stimulate the foot first, then start raising eneergy thoughout the body (there is no bounce, only a 'sweep up'), going up the legs and the back, like heat, and then going down the front of your body, as if water was pouring down from the front of your head all the way down to your belly. Then, a little below the belly button, the water goes 'in', as if you had a little bucket collecting it. Then you mentally go back to your ball of the foot, and start going up.
    I find NEW seriously difficult and I don't really think I'm ever going to get the hang of it.
    It seems that you've made up your mind, I hope not, because it's very effective.

Blog Entries

Full Body Bounce

If however by it you meant the full body bounce (which is entirely different from the storage circuit) prestimulate the feet and legs the way I described it, then imagine a large ball bouncing in front of you (like a basketball or a medicine ball, one of those big ones)- bouncing up and down in front of you all the way up past your head, as if a giant were dribbling it in front of you, and then just step into the bounce, feeling/imagining it bouncing up through your body- and that's it. Easy peasy.

Re: Full Body Circuit

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    you stimulate the foot first, then start raising eneergy thoughout the body (there is no bounce, only a 'sweep up'), going up the legs and the back, like heat, and then going down the front of your body, as if water was pouring down from the front of your head all the way down to your belly. Then, a little below the belly button, the water goes 'in', as if you had a little bucket collecting it. .
    How do you know if/when you are storing energy in the naval area? I just started doing the full circuit exercises and visualizing/stimulating the energy exactly the way you describe. I can sort of feel the energy sweep in that same direction but I don't know what I'm supposed to be feeling when energy is actually stored and accumulated in the naval area. How do you know when you have enough/any energy stored up?

Blog Entries

Technically, the storage center is situated below the navel, around two inches.
    You don't have any way of knowing immediately if it's working, you just assume it is. There is no 'downside' to this, because the centers are designed to store energy and spill it over upwards, so that if it's doing what it's supposed to, your natural abilities should improve, whatever they are. In other words, you don't 'overdo' it, because once a storage center is full, the next one gets the extra energy, and the center itself eventually becomes able to store more energy.
    Kind of like a gentle workout, you eventually get more strength or flexibility or whatever the desired result is without immediate pain, and the more you do it, the more you can do it.