Thread: Has anyone besides Robert on here raised Kundalini?

Has anyone besides Robert on here raised Kundalini?

Has anyone done this with his guidance or through some other discipline? Is anyone on this path and has been working hard at it every day in preparation?

I'm just curious and would like to know your progress or experiences to date... I have a lot of work ahead of me before I even consider this, but hearing about stories is always informative.

Re: Has anyone besides Robert on here raised Kundalini?

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael
    I'm just curious and would like to know your progress or experiences to date... I have a lot of work ahead of me before I even consider this, but hearing about stories is always informative.
    Kundalini rises and falls naturally over time through the energy body many times ,if we keep developing . Many young people are raising k in a previously unprecedented manner . And I have raised the kundalini .
    My work is published at Astral Society Journals
    http://www.astralsociety.com/as/Journals/index.php
    under my handle Aunt Clair
    http://www.astralsociety.com/as/Journal ... 381.0.html
    This link will not work directly . Readers must register to read the journal in addition to registering to be a member at that forum. Also demonstrated here at AStral Dynamics on this thread ;
    http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... highlight=
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Apex Guest
    Viewing the AS journals requires you register for the journals. Registering for the AS forums will not suffice.

In syncronicity , I have found just now , this link to Alex Gray's kundalini presented on this video .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyzIKDVxw3Y
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

OooOOOOoo

I like that one, although I think it's better at the end of the parabol/parabola video, the music is more fitting as well.

Thanks so much for the links! I believe I have a membership to both the forums and the journals!

snakeywake Guest

cleansing the energybodies

I had a full blown kundalini activation 4 yrs ago and every day since it has been cleansing my energybodies and vitalising my physical body.
    It is a process that needs objective witnessing awareness of yourself, thoughts and feelings during the cleansings.

The kundalini becomes like a magnetized rod within you, so daily auric cleansing is a must. Keeping the energy flowing in both from the earth and the sun in a balanced alignment is needed.
    Raising, mixing and showering the energy back over and through you becomes a daily routine.

here is a site about kundalini and also symptoms of complications that can arise.

http://kundalini-support.com

violetsky Guest

Re: cleansing the energybodies

Yes, but my experiences have been very different from Roberts. It is much more gentle and it occurs much more gradually from chakra to chakra. This I believe this is called kundalini rising monkey style - as in monkey bars I guess. I think there are seven or so different ways it can rise. The whole roof of my mouth goes numb and during these experiences I talk worse than having multiple injections in a dentist's office and it feels like a huge central core of strong magnetic energy (about six inches wide) runs from the root to crown chakra. The kundalini energy, (a more electric, fiery feeling energy) rises in and through this magnetic core. I think this is not the serpent of fire stage though. Kundalini is something that occurs more than once...though can be just a one time experience.....It can happen because you are working on it or it can happen spontaneously. It happens spontaneously to me.

niki123 Guest
    Well here is my experience.I just copied and pasted from other thread.
    It started on June 4th with a spiritual awakening triggered by a dream. Had headaches for 2 months plus uncontrollable sobbing for 1 1/2 months and major flow out of the crown and out of the heart and felt like I am god and god is me.This stopped for a month and I began to miss the non-stop energy,the rush, being able to exercise 10-20 miles on my elliptical machine but it started again 2 1/2 months ago with a Kundalini awakening and it's still going on.It went recently up to my third eye and I saw lights and felt this force roar coming through ,was on fire for 2 hours but I was grinning like an idiot all this time.It will last for awhile but not non-stop because your body needs to rest because all that non-stop adrenaline rush can't be good and then it will start again.It will work on any blockages and then it will start again.You can't stop it now and you have to stop being afraid,greedy,gealous, angry etc and you have to feel detachment as part of your life.You'll be like witnessing your life but nothing will touch you.It will feel strange and sometimes you'll feel like you don't understand yourself or other people.The tought in your mind will cease to exist and it will feel like a void, only quiet will exist.People will start looking at you weird if they don't already , shocked, in awe , they'll follow you sometimes but pay no attention.You will feel strange, not in this world but each day you'll feel better,more confident until you'll be sure of yourself and you might feel like you can manifest some things.The ego is still there, do not accept the power because it will get stronger.You'll still get some activity in the crown but not that much.You will still get headaches in the crown area especially if you go outside a lot.You might have weird dreams like reccuring dreams.A dream triggered my spiritual awakening and it was a man in my dream that I have been having dreams with the same man but a different scenrio everytime.It's nothing sexual but I have been searching to find a meaning to this but so far no answers.I hope I have been helpfull.Also when your heart chakra will open you'll feel this unconditional love for you and everyone and it will pour out of you.If you find yourself in a public place with a lot of people and children they will feel it, especially children, they'll come next to you and touch you and smile at you.I'm telling you this because it happened to me.