Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Archangel Michael

Re: Archangel Michael

Invoking means offering your energy for use in the operation - it means being a channel for manifestation. There is giving and receiving involved.

Blog Entries

I can't even imagine that- an archangel is such a different entity than a human (with all that power). I wonder if you'd ever be the same again.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Its not necessarily all the power. People are magnetic and electrical - we can be charged and drained. Its like - I think - having your capacitor changed out , to accomodate the purpose. And after evokation or invokation, or energy work, or kundalini etc we're not the same either. Thinking too, about what the divine marriage is... its a transmuting experience that changes capacity. I think archangels and angels know better than to blow the human fuse. But - I wonder. The effects are not neat or linear.

As I understand these things, we have only very small part of soul in our body and first we must invoke our soul in our body and when this is done we start to understand more of the "higher" realms.
    I am sure the biggest part of our soul is in contact with these archangeles but we do not know because we only can remember what we have capasity to take in through our body and how much of our soul is awakened/invoked inside of our body because the most of our soul is not in the body, this is my 2 cents.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

underestimating the human being's capacity to "take" through is an enormous error. to ere is human, to forgive is divine. yet, we as human are called to forgive.

Michael throws the coals upunder the wheels; Gabriel removes the hot coals putting them into the mouths of babes.

The Lord's is the earth and its fulness, the world and all its peoples.

on Jesus' left hand is Thomas/James, on His right is John/Mary

at the transfiguration is Moses and Elijah

the OT dispensation is angelic rule; the NT dispensation is the fulfillment of angelic rule, refused even, opted for God Alone in the Garden of Gethsemani where Jesus' disciples fell asleep, though Jesus himself fulfilled walking through our human nature et all.

opening up forgiveness, this being the ultimate power through God Alone. "if there be any way, let this cup pass from me", yet he drank it, for this were the only way. unless of course he relented to unfulfillment of angelic rule by calling in the legions that surely would have come.

"forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who've trespassed against us".

human beings are thereby given and charged to/with the ultimate power of God Alone. "for thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory. for ever. amen."

"Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven."

"give us this day our daily bread"

"lead us not into temptation," , for it is written that neither can the Lord thy God be tempted, nor does the Lord thy God tempt man.

"but deliver us from evil." how be it? see the prayer as you read it.

wait up...was not the Lord tempted in the wilderness? yes, but he did not concede to temptation, thereby setting the rule. for He said, "The Father and I are one". folllowing the transfiguration was this, "satan, get thee behind me".

anyhoo, i could site on and on, but the point is, is that Jesus through our very own human nature, and his too, took it all through.

so, any limits that you may have imposed upon yourself are just that, self-imposed, and therefore, have no-thing to do with neither human nor divine reality, these two which together are One as REALITY.

we could all sit around a dog turd all day, deliberating upon what it is, but at the end of the day it is a dog turd. moral of that is, without study where is the end of the day wherein we all deliberate what cannot otherwise be the same conclusion.

some of y'all deliberate this as if you've brought a six shot revolver to the ok corral, that revolver being analogous to Michael, but ya didnt bring any bullets. makes no sense to have not studied that which in our very time is abundantly available. especially if you're able to join in this internet forum via a computer, via the internet.

ya need to be where dion whomever isnt required to inform ya, otherwise where are your bullets, so to speak. I love that scene in Crocodile Dundee where he informs a fella who has drawn a knife, "that's not a knife....this is a knife", and the fella makes haste to get the heck of Dodge.

the capacity of a human being is to anthropomorphise an aspect of Self into that which carrys out human intent, intent that is not personally understood, merely thought or imagined to be known. [Self here as that Being intended of God as Human being given of freewill yet born into ignorance, the height of which is arrogance]

forgivable yes, however this is of free choice given that thee might yourself forgive, thereby as well be forgiven.

the will of God is already willed, that we humanly be as we are given to be. His kingdom comes when we personally will it so to be, simply in that measure given, "forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who've trespassed upon us", thus is one's free will aligned with God's will if one would have God be forgiving of theymself.

beyond the metaphoric utility, i of my freewill choose to live without weapons or bullets. if it is for me to die, then that cup is mine in that unavoidable specific instance of time. words suffice, upon the voice or within the written, to plead the case within any given moment, such that specific instances of time have no-thing of say either before or beyond such a ever~presentational moment. zeman

thusly is forgiveness unto liberated freedom within the kingdom [come/on earth], the power [thy will be done/on earth] and the glory [delivered from evil/on earth the Child/ren of God] of our Father who art in heaven. for ever. amen.

do you hallow His name? what is hallowed, such that if uttered is uttered in the fear of God. what is fear of God?

hmmm, to fear God's not coming, for as the boy who cryed wolf too very many times also did the town not come a running when the wolf did show up. the boy did not hallow the cry of "Wolf!", did he now? for he spent the name unwisely, calling upon it's meaning/purpose as if a lark, as if a toying play of word to pistol around without any bullets, dem thar bullets...the town's people quickly coming to his aid. reputation ~ character revealed via conduct ~ conduct forgiven via understanding

if you're going to pistol around, respectfully [to yourself] learn what is upon the tongued reach afore it is vainly loosed. of course, doesnt mean you will gain actual control over the tongue, just means you'll understand the need for forgiveness' meaning/purpose.

Tim
    Last edited by Tutor; 15th September 2013 at 03:42 PM.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

"lead us not into temptation,"
    This english translation has always bothered me. I learned the Lord's Prayer in the spanish version, which goes "no nos dejes caer en tentaciĆ³n": do not let us fall into temptation. I have read somewhere that this is a more correct translation of the original (although I can't remember where I read this) but it makes more sense to me in relation to how I view Divinity.
    Just a note.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

yeah, i've seen that too, it is precise, as to alert us of our own human capacity to fall into what is personally ours by nature. what i was responding within is the context of common translation, which we agree is not at all the case. God wouldnt lead us into temptation, however...we'd sure mislead ourselves. that's why i pointed out scriptural reference in support of it making no sense. was my point. i know you see that though, just saying.

the way i see to read the "lead us not into temptation", is as a challenging statement of fact within the prayer that the one praying faithfully states as truth that God does not lead us into temptation, but does in fact deliver us from evil [our own self-made]. for in that time it was widely misunderstood/believed as being very "God" that would tempt us, that would lead us into. that's why this is stated, as i see it, as an affirmation of truth, as well as restated/supported variously throughtout collective subsequent scriptures. for there is no real timeline as to when or how the NT books/letters were as individual writs sequentially fell, just that at a point in time they were arranged just so.

i chose this particular language of reference because it is where we are respectfully given of Archangel Michael. yep, there's much about english translation that bothers me too, is why ive treaded elsewhere for the deeper sight. latin is cool, greek is cool, hebrew is cool, sanskirt...on and on. but, i imagine english/american language is here and now, and must be forged through for forgeries, as especially american speak is a gatherance from all manner of linguistic origins. might say that when pairing out the word, ya have to turn away from the general which aint on the battle front and get down in the trenches with the non-coms who have actual sight on experiential evidence of what the battle is and is not.
    Last edited by Tutor; 15th September 2013 at 04:35 PM.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Quote Originally Posted by Gemma View Post
    Is Archangel Michael simply an universal energy closest to Source which can be directed for a purpose, or is Archangel Michael an actual entity with his own Will, who decides whether or not he wants to help?

When we perceive Archangel Michael, are we perceiving an universal energy that takes on the symbolic form we expect, or are we perceiving something other than that?
    Michael is a universal energy closest to Source directed for one purpose only: "I want humanity, humanity wants glory." Now if any of that doesn't sit right with you, stay the heck away!!! :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2